“Cant beat the fresh fish” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #49 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail, US 41
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Cant beat the fresh fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Nice small little place. What a great find. They have a great menu with all of the seafood coming in fresh. I sat at the bar, which is a boat, service was excellent, the place is very clean and the food is also excelent

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank mac m

Naples
“Awesome food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I first stopped into Mr. Big Fish to grab a quick lunch. The fish taco's were wonderful (huge plate of three). I was hooked. I have since been back with the whole family several times and also with just me and my wife. We have had many of the different fresh catch and have yet to try anything that we did not enjoy. Definitely the best seafood in Naples, FL.

• Visited March 2014
Placentia, California
“Good seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

We were driving through Naples while on vacation and decided we were hungry. We looked up seafood places on TripAdvisor and found this delightful place. Our food was tasty and fresh. I had the jumbo shrimp grilled and my husband had the stripped bass. Amber, our waitress, was very friendly and helpful. While we were waiting for our food, we were given some warm bread to munch on. Our house salads were fresh with a tasty vinaigrette (I had citrus and my husband had bacon). The sweet potato fries were yummy. If we were in Naples again, we would come back.

• Visited May 2014
canada
“good spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

food was good, a bit pricey (specials must ask price), service was mediocre. friendly atmosphere, lots of televisions.

Visited May 2014
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Nothing Fancy, But Very Good Food at a Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Four of us showed up without a reservation @ 6:30 on a Thursday night in mid-May. The restaurant was fairly crowded, so that was a good sign. I've lived in the area for 9+ years and had never been to this restaurant.

Both couples took advantage of their "two meals and a bottle of wine for $50" special. What a deal! We also happened to have a coupon from the newspaper that gave everyone in our party a free cup of soup. The salad was fresh and without even a telltale sign of the dreaded iceberg lettuce. (Mostly romaine.) Very nice citrus dressing. I had blackened grouper with double veg (no starch). Portions were plentiful. Our waiter was new ... I think this was his first or second night, and he was terrific.

Mr. Big Fish was a pleasant surprise and we will return without hesitation. Can't believe we'd never been there.

• Visited May 2014