“Very nice steak house in Naples”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Vanderbilt Beach Road
Description: Fleming's Naples, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Tamiami in Naples Park, just a short distance from I-75, near Pelican Bay and Bonita Springs.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had dinner for four at Flemings in Naples. Like most steak places, it is not cheap. But the food, the service and the atmosphere were better than most. The staff was very attentive and they have a very good wine list. If you're looking for a steak place in Naples, go to Fleming's.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My first reaction when my friend suggested a steak house for Saturday night was something akin to shudder/suppressed shriek. Televised local news carried warnings to local ranchers to guard their cattle due to poaching in a time of record high beef prices. But in the interest of friendship, I cast all caution to the wind and agreed to give Fleming's a try. Again.

My last visit was several years ago. I can still remember how the warm & fuzzy feeling of entering a well appointed room got sucked away by the turbo charges on all the a la carte items. But ok, maybe things have changed. Outside, the valet was totally unoccupied. Inside, we didn't need a reservation and had a choice of seating in an almost empty dining room.

Uh-boy, diners fear of market prices here mirror wranglers' fear in the local corrals. Outta control. Steaks begin in the mid $40, and a tall menu with elegant script brought the same bad news about a la carte items.

The Chef had a clever triage for ailing customers: a well thought out "Summer Menu." The $43 prize fixe began with a timbale of avocado and ahi over thin cucumber and crispy crackers, followed by a bacon wrapped small filet with portobello dust next to a small portion of perfectly prepared salmon. Dessert was creme Anglaise served separately beside a few fresh strawberries and blueberries atop a forgettably dry lemon biscuit. Hello, Mark West Pinot Noir ($9 for a small pour).

Service was friendly and attentive, a big plus. But I think it will be another few years - assuming the chain survives the era of cattle rustling - before I return.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We love Fleming's usually. But this time, perhaps it was the Father's Day crowd, everything seemed a little bit off. Our dinners were not piping hot. One steak was too rare, one too well done, but not so off as to be sent back. Just, a little bit disappointing. We were packed in a little too tightly. Our server, Ivan, did an excellent job. He was very attentive. Obviously the kitchen had some problems as it took quite a long while for the food to be served. Longer than "dining". Even the manager noticed, as he gave us a gift card for our next use.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Went to Flemings to celebrate Father's Day. The service was good but the food was very average. For the cost ($40) per person, it was very disappointing. The brunch menu was very limited and the quality not what we were expecting from a restaurant like Flemings.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Went there with my Daughter and Husband. Had 6.45, reservation sat a the Bar for a drink first as our table was not ready. That was ok. We're seated about 7.15. Ordered our food my Daughter had filet I ordered surf and turf and my Husband had king crab and filet. He's meat was over cooked mine under cooked my lobster tail was the smallest I've ever seen and for $69 dollars a total rip off How can a restaurant run out of Baked potatoes. When that's one of there main. Items. I took out meat home to throw in the garbage. Would we go back again. Never would I recommend it never a total over priced rip off and the waiter whom ever he was no personality I think he would make a better used car salesman than a waiter. Will not be back.