“Credit where it is due”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #108 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Yes, it's a chain boardering on fast fare, but truth be told, they do a great job.I'm referring to the East Naples outlet, but have had the same pleasant experience at the North Trail restaurant as well. For a Tuesday night in October, the place had a waiting list, a good sign. My wife and son decide to sit in the bar at a communal table, very comfotable except for the gentleman beside us that wanted to see the Yankee game on a night they were not playing.(be thankful). The server was prompt, pleasant and effecient. The food was well presented, veal, shrimp alfredo and mussels. (The mussels are my all time favorite) Portions were just right and not "over the top", the meal was served hot and in a friendly manner.The bread, hot and fresh (not all restaurants do this well and should be a sign of a disciplined operator. The house wine may have been the low point, if there is one.Value for the price paid is excellent. I like Carrabba's very much and would recommend it with no hesitation.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

I can't say enough about both Carrabba's here in Naples. I'm usually not a fan of chain restaurants but Carrabba's is definitely the exception. My wife and I make a point to visit at least 2-3 times a month. From their fresh baked bread and homemade soups to their wonderful entree's, they just can't be beat in this price category.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Delicious food (excellent everything placed on the table!) was made even better by a terrific & personable waiter who knew what he was doing!

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I never venture into Carabba's during the season as the wait is typically 1 1/2 hours long on the weekend. But last week, we went in for another great meal. I always like pizza, but the Lobster Ravioli is very good and the steaks are very good with or without the sauces they prepare.

they usually have a good beer and wine selection to enhance the experience.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

I love the house salad with the house dressing. The potatoes are to die for with the garlic-woah!
The pasta with white sauce. We go here all the time.
My husband and I love it as much as my mom Betty O'Keefe does.
She likes the steak.
The best is the scallops and steak with the bread crumbs-
I can't decide what is the best.
Now- we will go this week after the review- oooooh!!!! CARRABBA'S
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!