“Olive Garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a really an average Olive Garden. If that is what you are in the mood for. go for it. I do love their house Moscato.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I went here with my mother-in-law for an early Sunday evening meal. The waiter was pleasant albeit a bit inept- he dropped a glass of wine on the table spilling it all over. The meal was highly seasoned and the portion was rather small. And, the prices were higher than they should be, but it's Naples, Florida...where everything is a bit pricey. We will most likely not return.

1  Thank csback
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Saw the advert on TV so thought we would go for lunch. Yummy Italian Food!

As soon as we walked in, the Restaurant smelled kind of funny. I put it down to liquid spilled on the carpet and not cleaned up.

The menu is huge. The food was okay. The lady who served our table did her job.

The other Staff walked around chatting loudly to each other as they walk by your table, throwing their arms around each other loudly saying "oh, I can't wait for the weekend"......"Bye, we are going to miss you"......they had no regard for their Customers experience. It felt like the Boss was away and the Staff could relax.

The place didn't have a clean feel/smell and under some tables were food spillage.

I won't be going again and I wouldn't recommend it.

Olive Garden Boss, pull your staff together and treat it like a restaurant. Have a look at the advert and remember that it is your job to give your Customers a great experience.

1  Thank Maria O
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Stayed at near by hotel and figured to stay close since it was about 8:30 PM.
I read a previous review about the bar being slow and unfriendly.
So I decided to give it a try and see if the review was accurate.
Well, unfortunately it was. Not only was the food I received not what I ordered, but she tried to tell me that I was wrong, really!
She tried to recover by offering extra food which was nice, but then drop the ball with not refreshing my drink, it took me four tries and ten minutes later for them to notice that my glass was empty.

They also screwed up at the end, bar tenders decided to cash out while I was trying to pay, which just added a cherry on top to the night.

1  Thank WPBREF S
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This Olive Garden was adjacent to my hotel and since it was late, I decided not to go far, but just eat near the hotel. Since I was travelling alone, I decided to sit at the bar, as normally people tending the bar are at least semi-social. Not so at this Olive Garden. I might as well have been facing a wall. I decided to have two small plates along with a glass of wine. I ordered the Italian gnocci and spinach soup, which was very bland. Then I ordered the calamari, which was totally tasteless. I would avoid this Olive Garden on future trips to Naples.

1  Thank EdfromTampa