“Great People”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Great People”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

the staff was super friendly and the food was mouth watering good. Be sure to try the fried lasagna fritters. The best on the menu, with the chicken alfredo, and a garden salad.

Visited July 2014

Apopka, Florida
“Olive Garden”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a really an average Olive Garden. If that is what you are in the mood for. go for it. I do love their house Moscato.

Visited January 2014
Wellfleet, Massachusetts
“Decent Service, Fair Food”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I went here with my mother-in-law for an early Sunday evening meal. The waiter was pleasant albeit a bit inept- he dropped a glass of wine on the table spilling it all over. The meal was highly seasoned and the portion was rather small. And, the prices were higher than they should be, but it's Naples, Florida...where everything is a bit pricey. We will most likely not return.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank csback
Perth
“Tired, Tired, Tired”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Saw the advert on TV so thought we would go for lunch. Yummy Italian Food!

As soon as we walked in, the Restaurant smelled kind of funny. I put it down to liquid spilled on the carpet and not cleaned up.

The menu is huge. The food was okay. The lady who served our table did her job.

The other Staff walked around chatting loudly to each other as they walk by your table, throwing their arms around each other loudly saying "oh, I can't wait for the weekend"......"Bye, we are going to miss you"......they had no regard for their Customers experience. It felt like the Boss was away and the Staff could relax.

The place didn't have a clean feel/smell and under some tables were food spillage.

I won't be going again and I wouldn't recommend it.

Olive Garden Boss, pull your staff together and treat it like a restaurant. Have a look at the advert and remember that it is your job to give your Customers a great experience.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Maria O
West palm
“Slow and Wrong”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed at near by hotel and figured to stay close since it was about 8:30 PM.
I read a previous review about the bar being slow and unfriendly.
So I decided to give it a try and see if the review was accurate.
Well, unfortunately it was. Not only was the food I received not what I ordered, but she tried to tell me that I was wrong, really!
She tried to recover by offering extra food which was nice, but then drop the ball with not refreshing my drink, it took me four tries and ten minutes later for them to notice that my glass was empty.

They also screwed up at the end, bar tenders decided to cash out while I was trying to pay, which just added a cherry on top to the night.

Visited May 2014