“Big Portions, Warm Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Club Sushi

Club Sushi
Ranked #201 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$5 - US$35
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Moorings
Miami, Florida
“Big Portions, Warm Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I enjoy going to Club Sushi because of the ability to customize my meal experience, and because of the large portions. Instead of getting only one piece of fish per serving, I have received 3 large pieces. This is welcome and unexpected. I usually sit at the bar with friends and we have gotten to know the staff over time. The other customers are always friendly, and a couple of times, groups of people have wound up sharing their entrees! Walk in as strangers, and make friendships over sushi. This place is great. And, there's a tiki bar outside to keep the fun going.

Houston, Texas
“Three Price's Same Item's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

I commented to my companion before we ordered bet they don't tell us about pricing up front Had a fancy menu priced high on the ordereing card a different price lower and the third when the bill came enough about pricing
We were seated started with some small talk waitress told us she is a 20 year veteran of the establishment. We ordered a tuna tekati shrimp tempura roll spicy tuna and rainbow roll all came at same time tuna tekati was ok laked flavor
rolls were very fair rice hard and the rainbow roll was straight tuna so someone made
a mistake I commented to server she just rolled her eyes we got our bill and paid
asked to speak to the manager on the way out he just didn't seem to care
mush better sushi places in town sushi thai , noodles and there is a sushi place
across the street from this one I am going to try that next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

• Visited August 2013
jakarta
“Love this place so much.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I worked at this place for 6 years. I would say best sushi place at south west Forida.Love Junji california eel roll,roy's special and absolutely Tammy markers sprite lol......Looking foward to visit you guy's soon.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank veri w
“Ruined”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

We have been going to sushi club for over 15 years now. We try to go at least 3 nights during our week vacation every year. We have never found a sushi place of higher quality or such great portions.We're so disappointed after our visit tonight. Some poor choices are being made at Sushi Club. The biggest change for me is portion size. Portions are half the size they used to be, which doubles the cost if you want the same portions you once enjoyed.
I see Sushi Club losing most of their regulars with such a drastic change. We used to save all our sushi eating for here since nobody else's was as good.There is nothing special about Sushi Club for us anymore. We can get the same portions at a lesser price back home.
I am so sad to lose my favorite sushi place over what seems to me to be greed. I'll miss the pre March 2013 Sushi Club. Hope this new plan gets tossed and we get our old, one of a kind great sushi place back.

“Not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Place was empty but sushi was good. Service was a pass but nothing special. Overall I would say I would give it another chance.