“Unassuming Neighbourhood Treasure”

Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Dublin, Ireland
“Unassuming Neighbourhood Treasure”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The world is full of pizza places so finding ones which stand out is increasingly difficult. Well, Peppi's Pizzeria is one of those unassuming neighbourhood treasures well worth seeking out. It is located at the end of a strip mall at 4111 Tamiami Trail. Near by landmarks are K Mart, Whole Foods and Micky D's.

Peppi's attracts a very wide cross section of customers - I have seen young couples, big families, Harley Davidson riders, truckers and mature couples. The decor is very simple, but service is efficient and most of all, the pizzas are great, served on large platters in the middle of the table. For indecisive folks, I would recommend the couples pizza where you can have two separate options in one large pizza - good fun. I have been to Peppi's several times and am always very we'll satisfied.

For great pizza in a simple no frills environment give Peppi's a go - highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank GeorgeBe

Naples, Fl
“Best thin crust pizza. Period.”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

We're from the Northeast and know our pizza. Service and food are great - we'll be back. If you're looking for a "go-to" while in Naples, this is it.

1 Thank NHNaz
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I am from New York and this is the best pizza my family and I ever had. My daughter eats like a bird and whenever we come down and go to Peppi's my daughter eats 4 to 5 slices all by her self. I don't know what they do but there pizza is awesome.

• Visited November 2013
Chicago
“Great pizza,classic old time Italian family run!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We love Peppi's restaurant. The family is all there and runs it themselves. The pizza is crisp and delicious! The salad is great, and house wines are too! The service can seem slow but when they get to you, things happen fast. We wish we had a classic little Italian restaurant pizzeria like this in Chicago.

• Visited October 2013
Naples, Florida
“If you want a good slice”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This is New York style pizza. Very good thin crust that is not too greasy.

It is a small place and you may have to wait for a table during season but it's worth it. Prices are in line and service is good. What more do you want in a pizzeria ?

They do a big takeout business as well. In addition to pizza they offer sandwiches and the usual Italian standards. During my the only thing I saw being served was pizza, and a lot if it.

• Visited November 2013