“Do not miss this gem!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Providence
“Do not miss this gem!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I recently came to Naples for a 5-day getaway. I went to Erin's Isle the first day of my trip...and three times after that! The service was second to none...food was amazing...view was the tops! You have to check this place out. They also have a HUGE Sunday brunch. I will revisit Erin's Isle every time I return to Naples - likely more than once!

• Visited November 2013

Naples, Florida
“These Irish eyes were not smiling!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Ate lunch there twice, selection was plain, menu reasonably priced and food was just ok. Service was good. Recommend getting a beer sit on the porch and take in the view overlooking the golf course. Erin's Isle has a catchy Irish name, but that's the only thing Irish about it.

Kathy

• Visited August 2013
Michigan
“Gulf Course Restaurant is a Hit”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have made 2 visits to this restaurant. I like the casual atmosphere plus the view of the gulf course is nice. The food is pretty good & priced right. They have quite a few selections & both times, I was not disappointed. They have entertainment on the weekend which adds to the dining experience. So far, I can't find nothing negative to say about Erin's Isle. I would recommend this place to friends.

• Visited October 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“Where's the Irish?”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Erin's Isle is a golf club restaurant with very little atmosphere but very friendly staff. I’m not sure what makes this an “Irish” experience except for the name. Nonetheless, the views are pleasant and the place is clean. Vivian, the bar keeper is a great ambassador and very attentive, however the food falls way short. The bar menus do not create much confidence as they are worn and have many misspelled words. I had oysters on the half shell which were warm and presented on ice cubes with whole pieces of parsley. One oyster may have been too close to a heat source and was partially cooked. If they were properly chilled, they would have been GREAT as the oysters were plump fresh and tasty. My wife had the fried shrimp which were also presented on parsley springs. The shrimp were hot and crunch and good, but no home run. This restaurant has many loyal TRIP ADVISOR fans and because of that we will be back.

• Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Superb Views, Good Food and Casual Atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I was visiting my father-in-law in Naples, Labor Day weekend. He had been going to this restaurant for years at it's old location and the restaurant had opened at this new location this year about 1 mile from his house in a golf course. We were there Saturday night and they had live music, singer and keyboardist, and a friendly crowd. This is a mid-scale family restaurant with a large bar surrounded by the dining tables. It was packed when we got there shortly after 6:00 p.m. The strawberry-rhubarb pie was excellent. Nice place and I'm sure we'll be back in the future.

• Visited September 2013