“One of the Best Sunday Brunch Values in Naples”
Review of Erin's Isle

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2014

No one in our group of 12 was disappointed with the selections, the quality of the food, and the outstanding service that we received in our Sunday morning visit. This is truly one of the best values in a Sunday brunch - and a location that is on our list for frequent visits!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Our party of twelve enjoyed this moderately-priced breakfast buffet after church for the first time today. Everyone praised the food selections and quality - and the service. The casual accommodations are tasteful and the background music unassuming. There wasn't one item on the buffet that we didn't thoroughly enjoy, and we all agreed that our group will be returning.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Erin's Isle has been noted for years for it's prime rib. It's the best in my opinion. The new location at Hibiscus Country Club is excellent. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I recently came to Naples for a 5-day getaway. I went to Erin's Isle the first day of my trip...and three times after that! The service was second to none...food was amazing...view was the tops! You have to check this place out. They also have a HUGE Sunday brunch. I will revisit Erin's Isle every time I return to Naples - likely more than once!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Ate lunch there twice, selection was plain, menu reasonably priced and food was just ok. Service was good. Recommend getting a beer sit on the porch and take in the view overlooking the golf course. Erin's Isle has a catchy Irish name, but that's the only thing Irish about it.

Kathy