“Pleasant surprise in a strip plaza”

Capriccio's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #409 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I have to admit that I wasn't expecting much the first time I visited, given the location. I just don't think that restaurants in retail strip plazas are likely to be all that good. This place exceeded expectations.

The decor is very nice...you step through the door and sort of forget that you're right next door to Target. This isn't a large place. It's cozy and comfortable.

I've had good service and excellent food every visit. Just had Sea Bass Piccata, which was wonderful.

They have sidewalk dining. That's where I draw the line on the strip plaza thing. Go inside. As parking lots go, the view is pretty good. But it's still a parking lot.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Took 2 hours to get our food .. Spoke to manager and didn't do anything about it.. The waitress was horrible but the food was good .. Not going back , too bad cause the place was highly recommended ..

1  Thank Joseebleroux
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Ordered take out from this restaurant and if I hadn't paid first I would have left! I waited an hour for a Cesar salad and eggplant regatta. I was livid by the time I received my food and all I got was a sorry it took so long. My bill was nearly $40 for 1 person, with no drinks. If the food had been good I would have been fine with the price, but it was terrible! Will never go back!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Wait staff was nice, but it was hard to get her attention when our bill was incorrect. Noise from the bar filters into the restaurant. It was football night so many were cheering for their teams. It is very tight in-between the tables, not much room and dark. I do not think I would go back.....too many other great restaurant in Naples.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We went to have a quick bite. My husband had Frutti di Mare which he absolutely loved. I had Branzino which was great. We were entertained by a singer which was delightful. The service was not bad I was a little disappointed with my gelato otherwise we were satisfied.