“Very enjoyable dinner!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: North Naples
Lexington, South Carolina
“Very enjoyable dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed a birthday dinner for a good friend at Capriccio's last night. The food was very good and the service matched it. My wife loved her veal parm and I loved the grouper special. Our friend from Naples had never been there for dinner but said that she would certainly go back......so would we.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank champion27

Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM FRANK & TERRIFIC FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

We had dinner tonight at one of our favorite restaurants -Capriccio's. The food is always terrific. They are great about making anything you ask for even if its not on the menu,if they have the ingredients,they will make it for you. We always enjoy the food each time we go, but tonight was even better because we had Frank as our server. We have had good service in the past but tonight was way better than ever. Frank was very attentive, we never had to ask for a refill on any of our drinks,he was on top of it all. He was very personable and funny and made us feel like he was so happy for us to be there. He made our dinner a fabulous experience & we will definitely be back and ask for Frank....................

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank bullmastiffmamma
South Florida, Florida
“Pleasant surprise in a strip plaza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I have to admit that I wasn't expecting much the first time I visited, given the location. I just don't think that restaurants in retail strip plazas are likely to be all that good. This place exceeded expectations.

The decor is very nice...you step through the door and sort of forget that you're right next door to Target. This isn't a large place. It's cozy and comfortable.

I've had good service and excellent food every visit. Just had Sea Bass Piccata, which was wonderful.

They have sidewalk dining. That's where I draw the line on the strip plaza thing. Go inside. As parking lots go, the view is pretty good. But it's still a parking lot.

Chelmsford, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Took 2 hours to get our food .. Spoke to manager and didn't do anything about it.. The waitress was horrible but the food was good .. Not going back , too bad cause the place was highly recommended ..

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joseebleroux
Naples, Florida
“Not going back!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Ordered take out from this restaurant and if I hadn't paid first I would have left! I waited an hour for a Cesar salad and eggplant regatta. I was livid by the time I received my food and all I got was a sorry it took so long. My bill was nearly $40 for 1 person, with no drinks. If the food had been good I would have been fine with the price, but it was terrible! Will never go back!