“Take out review”

Steamers of Naples
Ranked #125 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Bedford, MA
“Take out review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

If you want to call here, forget it. They take the phone off the hook on Fridays. But if you go there, it is only 20 minutes for takeout. The lobster was not as good as the reviews I've read. I'm from New England so I know good lobster. The fried clams were good but not great. I don't think I would eat in the restaurant because the waitresses all seemed stressed because they are so busy. I'll give it another try next year.

Visited April 2014

Woodstown, New Jersey
“good meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had 2 meals off the mall menu. The shrimp on a skewer and calamari, and they were both very good. The waitresses were very hospitable. I didnt know if i wanted coleslaw or fries, and the waitress said"Ill give you both". There was no extra charge on the bill.

Visited April 2014
Naples, Florida
“Excellent Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is a unimposing little restaurant set in a shopping mall atmosphere. There are two seating areas in the restaurant (tables only) along with a fair number of tables on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.
They do a wonderful job on their seafood preparation. Our group had lightly fried/breaded oysters, shrimp and scallops. I had the seafood salad (shrimp and crabmeat) plate and the clam chowder soup. All of our meals were well prepared, the soup was delicious. Their onion rings are wonderful and they offer a combination onion ring/french fry side dish with the seafood meals.
This is the place you want to go if you want wonderful seafood in a nice, casual environment.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Harrisgumby
Sudbury, Canada
“If you like fish & chips...this is the place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

we arrived for 1:30pm....still busy from lunchtime crowd but service great and fast. Don't expect your waitress to chat....she is too busy! my wife had the clam chowder and I had the seafood chowder to start.....both excellent....steamy hot on a cool rainy day...my one complaint would be a little too thick but a little milk not only cooled slightly but brought about the desired consistency. Then my wife had the shrimp & crab melt and I settled on "light" serving of grouper & chips with homemade onion rings. It was everything we were expecting and more. You gotta go! We'll be going back too!

• Visited March 2014
Lisle IL
“Great food, great price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Everything is so fresh!! The menu is a real delight with lots of offerings for folks visiting from "other" coasts! Everything seafood is offered here. Prices are comparable to other seafood restaurants in the area, but the taste is right on! Casual, friendly, little loud. The chowder is a little too thick for my liking (why do they always make chowder so thick?), but full of flavor. Great staff, fast service. Bring friends! They are more than willing to split checks...so no fights after a great meal :)

• Visited February 2014