“Don't let the Strip Mall setting worry you”
Review of Steamers of Naples

Steamers of Naples
Ranked #138 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This restaurant was recommended by another patron at the Hotel we were checking in to. He said there were fancier, higher priced options, but if we wanted good food, good service and not a lot of extras - this was the place to go. We sat outside on the sidewalk of the strip mall. We had calamari, onion rings, shrimp/scallops and shrimp/oysters. They were lightly battered then fried, and had a good taste. The iced tea was freshly brewed and the beer was cold. We finished with boston cream pie. Everything tasted good. The service was excellent!

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

The coconut shrimp and soft shell crab was delicious. Cole slaw was crisp and fees without too much mayo. Service was friendly and prompt and attentive especially to my granddaughters aged 5 and 7. The addition of shade cloth or an umbrella table for outdoor seating at sunset would be a nice touch. Beer and wine only which may be significant to some.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

If you want to call here, forget it. They take the phone off the hook on Fridays. But if you go there, it is only 20 minutes for takeout. The lobster was not as good as the reviews I've read. I'm from New England so I know good lobster. The fried clams were good but not great. I don't think I would eat in the restaurant because the waitresses all seemed stressed because they are so busy. I'll give it another try next year.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had 2 meals off the mall menu. The shrimp on a skewer and calamari, and they were both very good. The waitresses were very hospitable. I didnt know if i wanted coleslaw or fries, and the waitress said"Ill give you both". There was no extra charge on the bill.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is a unimposing little restaurant set in a shopping mall atmosphere. There are two seating areas in the restaurant (tables only) along with a fair number of tables on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.
They do a wonderful job on their seafood preparation. Our group had lightly fried/breaded oysters, shrimp and scallops. I had the seafood salad (shrimp and crabmeat) plate and the clam chowder soup. All of our meals were well prepared, the soup was delicious. Their onion rings are wonderful and they offer a combination onion ring/french fry side dish with the seafood meals.
This is the place you want to go if you want wonderful seafood in a nice, casual environment.

1  Thank Harrisgumby