“Ten Years of Eating at Swan River - always great!”

Swan River Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 1,003 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$12 - US$33
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Description: A cozy New England restaurant & raw bar, Swan River Seafood consistently brings the freshest varieties of the sea in delicious ways to happy Naples' locals and visitors. Enjoy wine and oysters at The Lobster Boat Raw Bar and dine on the largest selection of fresh market fish in Naples. The New England vibe continues out to our newly renovated patio booths. Enjoy Florida breezes as you savor the freshest fish with the friendliest service. The seafood market is open daily providing the home cook with pristine fresh fish and delicious prepared delicacies. Visit Swan RIver Seafood for local Stone Crabs October to May.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have traveled to Naples over the past 10 years - now live there and one of the best things about my trips were the chance to eat at Swan River. Fresh fish, great service - personal and attentive. Many locals are regulars and eat there every week - including me! Not only great fresh seafood selection, but they have great filets, too! Definitely a friendly place.....my version of "Cheers".

4  Thank socassidy

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This restaurant was recommended to us so we tried it. The service was really lacking. The crab cakes were great but the salmon was under-seasoned and average at best. The hostess was very sweet. Her kindness was appreciated. We will probably not be back.

Joseph M, General Manager at Swan River Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

We thank you for dinning with us, We do apologize that our service was not up to your expectations . We aim to make each time a patron dines with us a pleasant, wonderful experience. On rare occasion we do not hit the mark, we take it to heart and set out to get all the details right for the next customers experience.. Thanks again Joe Mclaughlin General Manager.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

So my family and I went there a few weeks ago on a Saturday to have dinner and we had such a terrible experience! Let's start out with the food, my crabcake and the oysters were awesome but the the rest of the food was terrible, my dad's burger was burnt, and the my moms fish tasted like plastic! The rice looked good but had no taste what so ever! The sweet potato was so abnormal can't believe the would serve such thing. The presentation was terrible. Abs to top it off Our server named haily or something like that was terrible, the restaurant was nearly empty but somehow she managed to take forever to approach us and ask us if we wanted drinks. Although she kept a smile on her face, she manage to give us attitude and made us feel stupid. Later after we paid and tipped her, her and a short brunette girl stud next to the bar and gave us dirty looks ! Made us feel extremely uncomfortable. And to top it off there was so much screaming and singing coming from the kitchen! Management should really step up ! .... Couple days later I tried to give the fish market a shot and and the Spanish women was really helpful along with sunny, but there was this other women that worked there that was so loud, laughing and screaming. Terrible ! I honestly feel like management should really have a serious talk with their employees.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I come here strictly for the RawBar. Same order every time. 2 dozen top neck clams as big as they have. Wash them down with a good white wine or beer and I'm good to go. I find the rest of the offerings to be average. Everything is super fresh, which is awesome, but the prices don't match the quantity of the food. I always leave hungry. So after eating the clams, the wife and I usually head right next door to USS Nemo, then Norman Love Chocolate. In that specific order.

3  Thank Eatthisnow
Reviewed 4 August 2014

It had been a long time since I came to this restaurant but an Associate wanted to meet her for lunch. They had a couple great lunch special options that didn't break the bank plus an excellent lunch menu. The place is New England cozy and my lunch was pretty good. The only complaint was the time it took to get refills on my ice tea and to get the check. In that sense service was a little slow. I always hate that the last thought I have in a restaurant is how long it took me to get out after eating! With all that being said, I did have a pretty decent lunch.

1  Thank BlueMarlinDave