“Surprisingly good”
Review of KC American Bistro

KC American Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
KC American Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #135 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cross street: US 41
manchester
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

The name conjures up (to a Brit) hotdogs and burgers and waffles and fast food. What a mistake; the food is wonderful. Beautifully presented and prepared. The ambience is good and the service excellent. We had the crab cake and the Grouper/Halibut for mains. Everything was as good as we have tasted anywhere. This is a must-visit place.

Visited July 2013

“Wow, just Wow!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This place is unassuming because of its location, but one inside you will forget where you are. Food was great, try the Ribs appetizer! Service was attentive but not over bearing. Great place! I still can't believe how good the food was. I ordered the Bison Filet and it was one of the best steaks I can remember having in a long time.

• Visited July 2013
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Don't let the location fool you....Go go go”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

It's much classier inside than the location would suggest. It had been a tiny 10 table bistro and they tripled their size recently and the new decor is "less is more" chic. The carpet and table clothes lend a touch of elegance and help muffle the noise level. its worth noting, the tables are not so crowded together you hear every conversation at the next table.
We were greeted and seated immediately. The service was excellent, friendly, professional and the chef came out to see if we liked our meal, which is always a nice touch. The food was truly outstanding. Best grouper I've had in a long time and my husband said the pork chop was very moist and tender. Highly recommend this for a couple or a small group. Reservations probably needed in high season.

Visited July 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Gourmet Food in Naples”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I have been visiting Naples several times a year for the last 15-20 years. Our meals have generally been very good, but most of the restaurants that we tend to eat in are chains. KC American is unique. We were pleasantly surprised. KC has a small but varied menu. It started when we were greeted at the door by the chef/owner. We had a party of 3 and between us we had salmon, halibut, lamb chops, and the crab cakes. All were outstanding! Very unique presentation and flavors. I got the impression that the menu changes on a daily basis. I cannot wait to go back! I might add that the wine list is also very extensive, with many wines served by the glass. The dessert menu was also interesting, though I settled for a hot fudge sundae -- which appropriately filled my chocolate craving. In summary, I would highly recommend KC American.

• Visited July 2013
London
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

A slightly surreal experience. We had got into town from the UK the day before so were ready to eat much earlier than normal. We were through the door at 6pm and found that we were the first in to eat and at the most there were ten other diners the whole time we were there. Extraordinary as this place deserves to be packed out every night. The food we had over three courses was terrific. I had wonderful Grouper and my wife's lamb chops were to die for. Great salads and a shared, yummy blueberry dessert. Interesting wine list. Will definitely return.

Visited June 2013