“A Great Find”
Review of Bha! Bha! Bistro

Bha! Bha! Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Bha! Bha! Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$11 - US$37
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bha! Bha! Is an innovative Persian bistro. A chic south Florida Persian inspired and influenced BISTRO. The interior is very sharp and elegant,.. 5Th avenue chic yet with some Persian touches. It "resembles a Persian jewel box". It features classic Persian food as well as Persian fusion food. I have always billed it as that. In fact the word "INNOVATIVE" appears on our marquis and websites and other various advertisements; yes, even on this very site. Popular classic items such the authentic Ghorme Sabzi, Fesenjune, Bademjune, Halleem and Kashke` Bademjune , Aash soup and all Chelo kabobs are all present on the menu. More than half of the menu is dedicated to other various fusion food: shrimp, fresh fish, seafood, couscous, paella etc......Innovative techniques with Persian inspirations. The menu price range is in line with our neighboring restaurants here in downtown Naples. This is a Bon Appetit recommended and James Beard recognized restaurant. Although I am constantly inspired by all other cuisines, but my food should not be stereotyped with Arabic, Turkish, Indian, etc. Or any other single ethnicity. My signature food at Bha! Bha! Bistro remains just that. My signature cooking here includes many dishes on my menu that perhaps are not seen or recognized in a typical Persian restaurant. Although all the classic Persian ingredients like pomegranates, mint, saffron, rose water, turmeric, cardamom, pistachios, basmati rice, etc...Are used here, however they are not all packaged into one entree. Among the 3 dozens items on my menu some are packed with flavors and some are kept low key for the respect of diners who may not be too enthusiastic about overwhelmingly pungent flavors. My staff will go out of their way to guide the dinners into a perfect union with their choices. I invite you to come over and allow me to entice all your culinary senses by what I have created over the past 27 years. Eagerly welcoming you. Michael Mir, exec. Chef/Owner
Chicago, Illinois
“A Great Find”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My sister and I were looking for a place with outdoor seating where we could enjoy a warm evening outside and found this restaurant on Trip Advisor. What a fantastic find! We had the appetizer Haleem Bademjune and it was absolutely delicious. The Pistachio Lamb Meatballs are also worth trying. The restaurant is located on beautiful 5th Ave in downtown Naples. Their outdoor seating on a warm Spring night was just the place we were looking for.

• Visited April 2014

a very rainy country
“Delicious! Also for vegetarians”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

After passing one italian restaurant after another we finally came to this persian restaurant and decided to try this one. What a good choice! For me as a vegetarian it had lots of choices. We started with two salads and we shared them between us. Two excellent salads full of flavour. Then I had the vegetarian dish that consisted of lots of grilled vegetables, perfectly spiced on saffron rice and lentils, it was absolutely delicious. My partner had the lamb shack and he also enjoyed it very much.

Visited May 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Amazing Lamb Shank”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My husband is a big fan of good lamb dishes and Bha! Bha! didn't let him down. Very nice restaurant with interesting specials and exceptionally good lamb dishes. Worth going there 2 times while in Naples recently. Worth it!

• Visited May 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“A Unique Gem”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We finally were able to try this Persian restaurant, and now I cannot wait to go back again. The lamb dishes my wife and I had were excellent, as was the Mediterainin salad. The wine list in not extensive, but there are still plenty of choices. Our server also was very attentive and informative. This is definitely a restaurant everyone that like lamb or Mediterainin food should try.

• Visited May 2014
“ABSOLUTELY delicious”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Friendly and knowledgeable waiter and some of the best food I've ever had. Honestly, everything on the appetizer list is incredible -- we had some eggplant with nuts and raisins that was to die for. One of my favorite dining experiences ever,

• Visited April 2014