“Best pizza in naples”

Cosmos Italian Cafe and Pizzeria
Ranked #89 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Naples, Florida
“Best pizza in naples”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Small, unpretentious restaurant with good food and good prices. The garlic knots are too die for.
We don't have many places with good pizza so we usually have that. It is as close to NY pizza as I have had in Florida !!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Iris731

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great find!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Marco Island and decided to visit Naples for the day. Ended up at Cosmos for dinner. Food was great. Atmosphere was nice (we sat outside). Server was really great. Our server, Eduard, was superb! Will return when we return to the area.

3 Thank Minnesotanonvacation
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“What a find!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We ate here without knowing what we were in for, but were happily surprised. Best pizza I ever had...very authentic Italian restaurant. I would go out of my way to eat there again. The food was fresh and well prepared. The waiter spoke in broken English and was very pleasant and full of information to share about Sardinha and it's cuisine. Loved, loved, loved it.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Maria M
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Dine In & Take Out”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We had dinner here on a week night when we were tired of seafood and beef. Cosmos lives up to its reviews as a great value restaurant. The service was very good, but the kitchen was slow. The atmosphere is casual and authentic. My husband had the antipasto salad, and it was very fresh and abundant with meats, cheeses, and relishes. I had the lasagne; the meat sauce was good, but the pasta was overcooked and clearly not fresh. Our adult daughter had Pasta Carbonara (her favorite Italian dish) but found the egg in the sauce to be undercooked. In looking at the dinners of our neighboring diners, the pizzas seemed to be the way to go. On our last night in Naples, we ordered Ceasar salads and a pizza to go...FABULOUS!! The reviews of Cosmos pizza are right on target.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank dimojam
Naples, Florida
“Fresh pasta is the best”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I recently went to Cosmos for dinner, and it was fantastic. They have a large menu full of tempting options. I had the Fettuccine Fradiavlo with shrimp, and it was great. The fresh pasta was light and didn't leave you feeling uncomfortably full, which I find happens at a lot of Italian places. The service was fantastic, and I already know what I'm ordering next time.

• Visited November 2013