“Cosmos Review”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This is a first class Italian (Sardinian) cafe featuring all the usual Italian dishes-but the preparation & sauces distinguish this fare from most others in the area. The owner/host, Gian Luca is a most pleasant, outgoing, welcoming person and will do anything to make his patrons happy. Incidentally, the bread used on the sandwiches is out of this world artisan type, crispy, chewy, etc. You'll be pleased to go there.

4  Thank George E

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Go right now...enjoy cuisine of Italy at its best, (the specials each night are always wonderful, and make sure to ask what Mama created that day) and especially enjoy the warmth of Family, and staff, who are so happy you are with them.

5  Thank Marc F
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was a fun and tasty spot for pizza, salad, garlic knots and bruschetta. The portions are large!

5  Thank Megan R
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Our server was great!
We were in a group of 6 and we can all say we had a lovely time!
We ordered a variety of things from the menu, one item better than the other! The drinks also hit the spot! You have to try the limoncello martini and their cosmopolitan! Our server was wonderful and attentive, kind and always smiling! She didn't skip a beat!
I will recommend this place to all my friends and costumers!
Thank you Gianluca for everything!

5  Thank Saramae85
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I visited Cosmos a few days ago because of the many good reviews on tripadvisor. We were seated immediately and ordered drinks. My wife ordered filet of sole sauteed in butter, lemon sauce and almonds served with seasoned vegetables and and I asked what kind of fish they used in Cosmos Seafood Pasta. (the menu said "Fresh fish, calamari, mussels, clams, shrimp, white wine and fresh tomato sauce) The waitress didn't know so she asked several other servers. They didn't know so she went to the kitchen. She returned and told me, "Salmon". I ordered it. My wife received filet of sole covered with some kind of thick sauce with broccoli and I received Cosmos Seafood Pasta. It consisted of 3 bite size pieces of white fish (not salmon), 3 mussels, 3 clams, 1 shrimp and a large portion of rubbery, unchewable, calamari served over pasta covered with unflavored (obviously canned) tomato sauce. It was not quite as good as "Chef Boy Ar Dee." Although the service was great, both meals were disappointing. Maybe their pizza is better.