“Not impressed” 1 of 5 bubbles

Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I ordered simple items to include chips and guacamole. The guac was the most disgusting guac I have ever had. Just a disaster. Maybe I have to try again but it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Naplesnative18

Atlanta, Georgia
“Shocked This Place Has So Many Great Reviews”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in the area and were in the mood for Mexican food. We chose this place because of the reviews on this website. First impression was like a previous reviewer stated- it appears grungy. We decided to stay since the reviews on this site were so positive- and we were hungry. I had an al pastor taco and my husband had the nachos grande (which can be compared to an order of nachos bell grande-they even have the same orange cheese!) When our food was delivered the server asked if we would like hot sauce to which we replied yes. We waited and waited several minutes while she carried on a very loud personal conversation with the table near ours. My husband finally went to get it himself. My taco was good- and I did like the hot sauce, but overall I was not impressed enough to ever go back.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Atlanta-Folks
pompano beach
“Excellent Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent mexican food the best florida maybe even mexico. Very reasonably priced. When we visit Naples from Fort Lauderdale we always come here.

Naples, Florida
“Best Mexican in Naples”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

This place is a hole in the wall but you won't be disappointed. Food is freaking amazing and cheap. I love going for lunch and they serve beer:)

Portland, Maine
“Bueno”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

When you are tired of paying for overpriced meals at name brand Naples restaurants and just want a good burrito and a beer, go here. It's good.