“Had a blast- pulled fish out one after another!! EVEN GOT A SHARK”
Review of Fishead Charters - CLOSED

Fishead Charters
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Luke- "On a scale of 1-10, the amount of fun I had is at 100!"
This comment from our 10 year old says it all;)
Was a beautiful day and the fish bit non-stop. Granddad even CAUGHT A SHARK!!
This was an awesome start to another sunny Naples day!!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

If you want to catch fish from the time you arrive until the time you finish, this is the guide for you. We caught fish one right after the other for 4 hours! We even talked Capt Jon, into doing a little fishing, just so we could watch a master. He caught several of course, and gave us his catch! After that, Capt Jon even filleted them and bagged them up for us to cook later...with his recipe..and they were amazing!!!!

We were continuing on to Key West and it happened that Capt Jon knew all about it and turned into an awesome tour guide! We did several of the things he suggested and had a blast!!!!

5stars!!!!!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We set out to sea at 8am, went out into the gulf for an hour and fished on one of captain Jon's favourite spots and did we catch fish, YES we did, all sorts, from grouper to sharks, with all the others thrown in. We had a family trip, including my 10 year old granddaughter, she caught fish as well.
We all had a great days fishing, Thank You Captain Jon.
We came from England and you rock Captain Jon.

Jon M, Owner at Fishead Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thanks hope to see ya next time.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

John is a really nice guy. Very helpful over phone and made us feel at ease on the boat. My daughter and I never fished before but thought we'd tag along with the boys and glad we did. We all really enjoyed the experience. Caught plenty of fish and John cleaned it all up for us so we can eat it for tea! Brilliant

Jon M, Owner at Fishead Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hope the fish was tasty. Thanks. Hope to see you again