“The best food I have ever had!”
Review of Mario's Ice Cream and Pizza - CLOSED

Mario's Ice Cream and Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best food I have ever had!”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I work in the same Plaza as mario's. I have been looking fora good place for Lunch everyday, and I have found it. Foods is amazing.....

1 Thank kutenkrazy1

Naples, Florida
“triple threat”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

First of all the customer service is excellent....very friendly staff. I ordered the supreme pizza and she got the gyros platter. One of the best pizzas in town (top 5). The gyros - I've been all over and these guys give the biggest and the 2nd best gyros in town. Now for their homemade ice cream - A+ Great tasting, huge portions (We just ordered a scoop each) and lots of flavors to choose from. Dine im or carry out, great choice overall. I took advantage of their groupon as well.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank tcm92678
Island Heights, New Jersey
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This restaurant is south of Tin City and 5th Avenue South on route 41 and offers Groupons. We had the thick crust pizza with pepperoni and it was very good. It was almost as thick as Sicilian pizza and pepperoni covered the entire pizza, which was great. We were the only people in the restaurant and it took an hour and a half to get the pie! Then we ordered Royal Scoop ice cream, which is terrific at any location in Naples and Bonita. Mario's did not have as many flavors as other locations, but that homemade ice cream is always terrific. The bottom line is, the food is very good but be ready to wait. Don't go there if you are in a hurry.

1 Thank Sunnybeachlover
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“FANTASTIC!!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Wow! The service is at least a "10" in this little place!! We had an exceptionally good pizza - served piping hot with a big smile. (Very generous for a medium sized pizza!) To top off our meal, we each had wonderful ice cream sunday ... perfect!! :-)

1 Thank Jeannine Y
Orono ME
“One of the best pizzas I've ever had!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Totally wasn't expecting the quality of food or service but was pleasantly surprised! What a hidden gem! Best chicken/artichoke/sun dried tomato pizza I've ever had. Mario is the host with the most! Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited March 2014