“excellent food but awfull organisation!”
Review of Mario's Ice Cream and Pizza - CLOSED

Mario's Ice Cream and Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Pizzas, food in general are top quality, but never order for more than 3 persons. It seams, they only have one oven for one pizza at a time!

We were 6 adults and 6 children: it took almost 25 minuts to get the first pizza, and one full hour to get the last person served!

A pity, for the ingredients, the dishes were good: but we had waited so much that we were in a hurry, had to take the road again and took the most of the food in a doggy bag, that we eat cold the day after!

1  Thank veleno3

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Good ice-cream, lots of choices and they also let you try before. I had better ice-cream in Europe but it was pretty good.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I love the tuna melt sandwich, with Swiss cheese. It is the best quality home made from albacore tuna. The ice cream is great, from Royal Scoop. My favorite is the black cherry.

1  Thank Vie O
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I work in the same Plaza as mario's. I have been looking fora good place for Lunch everyday, and I have found it. Foods is amazing.....

1  Thank kutenkrazy1
Reviewed 7 April 2014

First of all the customer service is excellent....very friendly staff. I ordered the supreme pizza and she got the gyros platter. One of the best pizzas in town (top 5). The gyros - I've been all over and these guys give the biggest and the 2nd best gyros in town. Now for their homemade ice cream - A+ Great tasting, huge portions (We just ordered a scoop each) and lots of flavors to choose from. Dine im or carry out, great choice overall. I took advantage of their groupon as well.

1  Thank tcm92678