“Delicious Icecream and Sandwhiches!”
Review of Mario's Ice Cream and Pizza - CLOSED

Mario's Ice Cream and Pizza
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Anytime I eat any of Mario's homemade recipes my taste buds go wild with flavor! I love their homemade Gyro and Cuban Sandwhiches, they're great! The Cuban Sandwhich is full of flavor packed with ham, and swiss cheese, not to mention the taste of the pickles too; but my favorite sandwhich so far is the Gyro, with an amazing six slices of lamb meat and freshly cut tomatoes and lettuce, all wrapped up in pita bread. I can't wait to try even more of them. I enjoy majority of the icecream flavors as well, my favorite is the Coffee Bean. It really wakes me up and you can seriously taste the coffee beans with every crunch.

-Hannah

1  Thank Hannah S

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Lots of wonderful ice cream flavors, that you can sample before buying. It has a wonderful movie special, where you can have 2 meals and 2 movie tickets for $30. Saves you from buying popcorn and soda at the movies.

2  Thank travelingterry53
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I just started to go to Mario's on an almost daily basis about a month ago and every time I go I am never disappointed. I love their ingredients, the taste is great! I love how attentive the servers are and very kind as well. Mario's Ice cream and Pizza is a must to go to in Naples!

2  Thank Almapena10
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Mario's Ice cream and pizza is the best place to eat at .
That homemade pizza is the best pizza I've ever had and their club sandwiches are so tasty good I don't know what they put in a bread but it's wonderful and Cuban sandwich its really amazing I never had Cuban sandwich before but there cuban sandwish really good . Mario's ice cream is amazing taste so good the praline is so amazing I never had it before and tried it out and taste amazing . I love Mario's ice cream and pizza place. I go every time I get a chance .

3  Thank Rhea S
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have dined at Mario's twice in the past month, once with a group of 18 women and another time with a friend.

Ajan makes you feel very special and welcome. The restaurant is very cheerfully decorated. The food is very fresh and delicious. I have had the grape leaves, homemade hummus, and Greek Salad with grilled chicken. The second visit I had the Spinach Pie with (my favorite) Greek Salad. Everything that I have had was wonderfully presented. Mario's also serves Royal Scoop Ice Cream - a local favorite, made in Bonita Springs. Ajan pairs the ice cream flavors with the menu items - fun!

if you plan to attend a movie after your meal you will want to allow yourself plenty of time to enjoy your meal because everything is so fresh and made to order. Ice Cream is available any time.

Also if you have visited the restaurant in the past (before 2013) you will want to give it a try now, I am sure you will enjoy the experience with the new owner.

2  Thank Pam J C