“Fantastic food paired with wonderful service!”
Review of Mereday's Fine Dining - CLOSED

Mereday's Fine Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida
“Fantastic food paired with wonderful service!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is by far some of the best food I have had in Southwest Florida. This was my second visit and the first for my group of girlfriends. I appreciate the tasting menu that changes depending on what is fresh and available. The food is superb - I highly recommend the scallops, foie gras, and filet. I also suggest the wine pairing options as the matches were on point. The service was excellent and attentive. I cannot wait to go back and see what amazing creation Chef Charles has developed next!!

• Visited May 2014

Port Hope, Canada
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate at Mereday's twice in the last week while vacationing in Naples. After the first visit we agreed we were going back again. The food, service and ambience are outstanding! This is one of Naples best kept secrets. The chicken potstickers, filet steak and sticky toffee pudding were incredible. This place is not to be missed if you're dining in Naples.

Visited April 2014
“Outstanding Food.”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We dined here towards the end of our month in Naples and we were very impressed. We dined on scallops, shrimp creole, beef fillet and sticky toffee pudding. They were all excellent, particularly the scallops and beef. Good but pricey wine list and very good service. Meredays and The Ritz Carlton Grill were the best restaurants we visited during April. Recommended.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank philfogg2012
Bucks County, PA
“Wonderful New American addition to Naples food scene”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Truly enjoyed our meal at Meredays. Modern open kitchen. Service is spot on without being overbearing. Wine list is a bit too pricey, but list by the glass includes excellent wines which are more reasonable and offered by the bottle. The sommelier is very helpful and patient.
My Sweetbreads were superb. Wife's fish dish was beautifully presented and delicious. Apps were great, but I don't have my notes (went last week).
They have a choice of 2,3,4 or more courses. They all come with an additional dessert choice, so add 1 to your count. They must do that to keep their really great dessert chef who also makes the dinner rolls. The rolls are "dope".
They also have a la cart at the bar and a few outside tables.
I have a more complete review on my food blog: Josheatsanddrinks.blogspot.com
(It's unsponsored and strictly my own opinions).

Naples, Florida
“What a waste of money”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Our daughter turned 30 last night and got a recommendation from
a friend of hers who owns a charter fishing business so we went there. It is
very hard to find. It is part of a hotel and calling the hotel is almost
useless. But we found it.

There were very few people there but we got a table outside. That was
nice. There was not one inside because there were no people inside
so there might have been 10 guests total
at 7 PM.

My daughter and I got snails. Fine. Small. I got snapper for the entree
which was about the size of a McDonalds happy meal slice. My
daughter got lamb which was so fatty that when she cut the fat off
she had about 2 bites per chop. My wife got scallops which totaled four bites.

The bill was $350 for three people with tip. What a rip off. We will never be back.

• Visited April 2014