“Wow! World Class Exquisite Cuisine in Naples”
Review of Mereday's Fine Dining - CLOSED

Mereday's Fine Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin. Chef Mereday and his culinary staff are not recognized enough. Their menu is small and yet full of decadent dishes that you will only find in the most upscale world renown restaurants. From Diver Scallops to the Steak Tartare, we tried all the dishes on their unique prix fix style menu and were more than satisfied with each dish. I will be back as fast as the weekend will come. I want to thank Chef Mereday, his culinary army, accommodating Manager Rob, Our servers Madison & Ian for making our first experience more than exceptional. I strongly recommend this establishment to anyone who appreciates fine dining and great a cuisine. Thank you!

1  Thank GustatoryScience

Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is by far some of the best food I have had in Southwest Florida. This was my second visit and the first for my group of girlfriends. I appreciate the tasting menu that changes depending on what is fresh and available. The food is superb - I highly recommend the scallops, foie gras, and filet. I also suggest the wine pairing options as the matches were on point. The service was excellent and attentive. I cannot wait to go back and see what amazing creation Chef Charles has developed next!!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My wife and I ate at Mereday's twice in the last week while vacationing in Naples. After the first visit we agreed we were going back again. The food, service and ambience are outstanding! This is one of Naples best kept secrets. The chicken potstickers, filet steak and sticky toffee pudding were incredible. This place is not to be missed if you're dining in Naples.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We dined here towards the end of our month in Naples and we were very impressed. We dined on scallops, shrimp creole, beef fillet and sticky toffee pudding. They were all excellent, particularly the scallops and beef. Good but pricey wine list and very good service. Meredays and The Ritz Carlton Grill were the best restaurants we visited during April. Recommended.

1  Thank philfogg2012
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Truly enjoyed our meal at Meredays. Modern open kitchen. Service is spot on without being overbearing. Wine list is a bit too pricey, but list by the glass includes excellent wines which are more reasonable and offered by the bottle. The sommelier is very helpful and patient.
My Sweetbreads were superb. Wife's fish dish was beautifully presented and delicious. Apps were great, but I don't have my notes (went last week).
They have a choice of 2,3,4 or more courses. They all come with an additional dessert choice, so add 1 to your count. They must do that to keep their really great dessert chef who also makes the dinner rolls. The rolls are "dope".
They also have a la cart at the bar and a few outside tables.
I have a more complete review on my food blog: Josheatsanddrinks.blogspot.com
(It's unsponsored and strictly my own opinions).