“WONDERFUL Service!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL Service!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

On a recent trip to Naples we happened to run across Toucan's World. I saw "fair trade" on the sign and we turned around to take a look. We are a fan of fair trade goods and Toucan's World certainly didn't disappoint! There was a wide variety of artwork and home goods from places all over the world. But even better than the products was the service we received from Dwight! It was exciting to hear the individual stories of where some of the goods came from. Many of them (possibly, all, I didn't ask) were hand selected by Dwight in their respective countries!
The icing on the cake of our wonderful visit with Dwight was when we asked about somewhere local to dine. This is a question we had asked at other establishments during the day, but the care and attention Dwight exhibited in his reply reinforced what we had already come to find out. Dwight is really a great guy who cares about people and his community! After pulling out some maps and talking a bit we narrowed down a selection and he even offered to call and make a reservation for us!!! WOW!
Our time with Dwight concluded with him gifting us with a worry doll. We named her Esmeralda. She has been whisking away our worries ever since!
Thank you Dwight for your lovely store and exceptional service! Our stop at your store was a highlight of our trip! If anyone is looking for personalized attention and a wonderful shopping experience I highly recommend a trip to Toucan's World!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank JOey K
Dwight N, Owner at Toucan's World, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
It was my pleasure to chat when you were in my gallery. As my wife says "You're there to entertain". I love talk with everyone who comes in, but only if they want to. I know when to shut-up though too. I have lived in Naples since 1966, so I do know the ins and outs of eating out pretty well. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and I hope to see you again in Toucan's World.

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TOUCAN'S WORLD IS A "MUST-SEE" FOR VISITORS TO NAPLES”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The best way to describe such a unique place is as a colorful, fun, shopping experience worthy of an art gallery crossed with a hip anthropological museum. You can gaze over an array of vivid merchandise that is truly an interior decorator's idea of a candy store dream come true.

The stuff in there is very cool and appeals to a wide range of interests and tastes.

It sits smack-dab in the middle of a street renown for its unique stores, boutiques and restaurants. -And it stands out among them!

You can see things in Toucan's World that you will not see anywhere else on this continent. And better than a museum - You can buy them. And better than an art gallery - the place is really affordable.

There's not just jewelry. There's treasure-like artifacts turned into jewelry.

There's clothing and dishware and collectibles and artwork and batiks and sculptures and musical instruments and music cd's and new things to see -all the time.

See them for yourself as soon as you can.

Visit Toucan's World anytime you're in Naples!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Robert M
Dwight N, Owner at Toucan's World, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you so much for your review. Operating Toucan's World is not just a job to me, it is my passion, and I love chatting with exceptional folks like yourself. I look forward to seeing you again next year.
Naples, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Gallery of Fair Trade Treasures”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

There are lots of galleries in Naples, but Toucan's World was one of our favorites! There are beautiful things from around the world, from textile art to stone carvings, masks, jewelry, pottery, wall hangings and some fantastic Talavera dinnerware. The biggest impression on us were the prices -- beautiful original works of art as impressive as any on Fifth Avenue -- at a fraction of the cost. We will definitely go back and recommend it to friends!

1 Thank Ibis235
Dwight N, Owner at Toucan's World, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
I'm so glad you are pleased with what I have tried to create. My gallery is a special place and I'm thrilled that you took time to tell others of your experience in Toucan's World.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A True Art Treasure in Olde Naples”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

While dinning out on 5th Avenue our family came across Toucan’s World. The art is exquisite and we founds so many pieces we’d love to be able to showcase in our own home one day. What an honorable business Fair Trade is. Having a unique art gallery such as this to peruse and enjoy really helped make our trip to downtown Naples an enjoyable evening.

1 Thank Small D
Dwight N, Owner at Toucan's World, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Your kind words truly mean a lot to me!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasant store. Super Location”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Toucan's World is right off 5th Ave in Naples. Dwight, the owner, is knowledgeable of all his products and will readily share his information. And he'll ship your purchases to your home up north, too. Fair Trade products abound from Naples, the Caribbean, and beyond. Definitely on our list of places to visit in Naples.

1 Thank Pontonri
Dwight N, Owner at Toucan's World, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for your review. I certainly appreciate feedback from my customers.