“Amazing”

Ranked #4 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Voted the BEST BURGERS in Naples, Brooks Gourmet Burgers is a must stop for locals and visitors. With over a dozen different burgers to choose from, customers can't go wrong. The Mexican Burger (chili, raw onion and cheddar cheese), the Donut Burger (a family favorite) and the Pesto and Goat Cheese are just a few of the long list of choices. Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers all of the different styles as a Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger or Chicken Breast. Located just north of Fifth Avenue South, Brooks Gourmet Burgers also offers homemade soup, salads, great appetizers (wings, fried pickles, and buffalo fire fries), sandwiches, sides (try the famous Brooks Burger Chips) and Chicago Vienna Beef Hot Dogs. Beer, wine, milkshakes and fresh brewed iced tea are also available. The family owned restaurant strives to provide delicious food, a welcoming atmosphere, and even better service. Stop in for a burger and shake. You won't leave disappointed!
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I ate at Brook's while on vacation in June, 2014. We both agreed that the burgers were the best we'd ever had! We both had them cooked medium, and they were perfectly cooked and juicy.

I ordered the Patty Melt Burger and my husband has the Herb Burger and both were delicious. We raved about them for days and contemplated going back a second time during our week there!

The restaurant itself is a little run down and smaller than you'd expect, but we went early and didn't have trouble getting a table. The waitress was very nice and we were served quickly. I guess what it lacks in looks it makes up for in food quality and service! We'd definitely go back on our next trip to Naples!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,288)

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Place looks ruined down a bit. I had a patty melt ordered med came med well. My daughter had a donut burger med was med rare. Mine was blend not much flavor . Sweet tea tasted like dirt we didn't have much of good burgers. Although my wife had a goat cheese and pesto a bit over cooked but tasty. My son had a donut one also over cooked. I personally don't need to think again about this place make your own call people

2  Thank JuAl76
Dimitrios S, Guest Relations Manager at Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

We're very sorry that you were not happy with your Brook's Gourmet Burgers experience. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we take that mission very seriously. Comments like yours are greatly appreciated, as you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let us know how we're doing is the best way for us to improve the dining experience for everyone.

We will review your experience with our staff at our next meeting. Our goal is to provide a positive experience through our quality of the food we serve and our outstanding customer service. Don't hesitate to let us know of any issues while you are dining. We appreciate immediate feedback so that we are able to fix any problems right then and there. We do hope you will visit with us again so we may redeem ourselves.

Best regards

your Brook's Gourmet Burgers Team

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I ordered a Patty Melt with Buffalo Meat and grilled onions. Its was great...came with homemade chips instead of fries. Locals get discount ! Atmosphere was cozy, local owned. Great place for a burger.

1  Thank MrNaples
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is the 3rd time my wife and I have been here. I have tried a couple of burgers in the past and my wife likes to try the salads. All burgers were excellent but today's Rueben was as good as it can get. I order Rueben's often when I am out because I don't make a good one at home and the one I had today is the best. Great job and the waitress has been the same every time we are there and she is just as good when it is packed as when it is slow. Again, great job.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

For someone who wants an experience other than McD's or the King should try a Brooks burger or dog! The staff is friendly and always waiting to hear where their customers call home if visiting Naples! Brooks Gourmet Burgers & Dogs is a small quaint establishment so don't be surprised if you have to wait for a table and the price of a burger is 2x's that of fast food but you will go back for the one you just couldn't decide on the first time you were there!

1  Thank Shelly R