“Can't wait to return”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chops City Grill

Chops City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Grill, American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Description: When you want dry-aged steak and fresh fish that's all about quality with a creative twist at a great value, Chops City Grill is your place. We're upscale without being fussy. We aim to create relaxed and fun dinners. It's honest, fresh, from-scratch food that's innovative too. Simple as that. At Chops City Grill, we are proud to offer you more choices, better quality, and more value than traditional steak houses. Sip on wines from our award-winning 500-bottle wine list and collection of small-batch spirits along with the best service in town right in the heart of downtown Naples on beautiful Fifth Avenue South!
Naples, Florida
“Can't wait to return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is the first time we have been back to Chops in several years. It turned out to be an enjoyable experience from beginning to end. We brought 2 guests who had never dined here before and they say they will return often. We also had a server who used to wait on us in another local restaurant. We are glad that we found her here because Kiley was one of the reasons we used to dine at that other restaurant. With your excellant food and service like we had, we will be back again and again.

• Visited May 2014
Culinary_Concepts, Public Relations Manager at Chops City Grill, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear William Z,

Thank you! We are thrilled to have Kiley on our team and we will let her know you feel the same. WE all look forward to seeing you again!

Orlando, Florida
“Best Steaks in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Chops was recommended to me by an acquaintance, and couldn't be more grateful. The food selection and amazing. The dry-aged ribeye was top notch. Our server Kiley was extremely knowledgable and helped us pair the perfect dinner/wine. We will definitely be back!

Dear Brian B,

Thank you for dining with us and we will pass along your comments to Kiley.
Randolph, NJ
“NY style steakhouse in paradise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Nice selection to eat light or a full meal. Clam chowder was the best I've had. Chopped wedge salad was over dressed but the flavors were very good. Parsley butter a refreshing surprise.

1 Thank JuliainRandolph
West Coast
“Right on the money, every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the place to go when you crave a delicious steak or creative seafood. I'm a steak lover so that's what I always order and I am never disappointed. There are so many different sides to choose from however the corn brulee is a must to share with the table. I have been a long time customer and I appreciate the continuous, consistent service. I love taking out of town company to Chops to show off 5th Ave.

1 Thank Wanderer4
salm01@optonline.net
“Could Have Been A Contender”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to Chops to celebrate the purchase of our new home. Our server was great and he was helpful in suggesting appetizers and the specials for the evening. We settled on the raw bar oysters and the house version of steakhouse wedge (very good but a little over the top in the ingredients department.) Aft er the 1st course we sipped our wine in anticipation of the main event, the dry aged beef. I had the strip sirloin medium/rare and it w as cooked to perfection with a nice charred exterior. My wife was not as lucky her filet mignon was under cooked and excluding the slight char, the meat was raw. I pointed this out to our server: a cooked steak is a little firm when pressed with a fork, while a fork will sink into an uncooked piece of meat.) He apologized and brought the steak back for some additionally cooking. Unfortunately, the steak came back a little less undercooked but still inedible. I shared my steak with my wife and we enjoyed the excellent sides. While our server did the best he could, he couldn't convince the management, or the chef apparently, and the best they could muster was a free dessert. As a former restaurant owner, a customer who had this experience in my restaurant would have been comped. My advice if you visit Chops: either avoid the filet or forget the words "rare" "medium rare" or "a little rare."

1 Thank Trevi_Sal