“Great, fantastic will be back.....”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #721 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Again had a great few nights here, good food, great drinks promotions Monday - Thursdays.....

Enjoy the paradise pudding....

Reviewed 15 May 2013

We stopped for a quick refuel of fast food and were not disappointed.we had the two meals for twenty dollars which was very good. Stared off with cheese flatbread covered in chicken followed by our main meals. I had baby back ribs. Really enjoyable and very filling. My wife had the lighter option of fish with rice in a spicy sauce. Most enjoyable and not too filling. The service was fast and the server very attentive. When in the neighbourhood we will be going back.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

No matter what city we visit, we always love Chilis. The prices are right and the food is good. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

We stopped here for a quick lunch. We were sat in booth in the same aisle you walk down to get to the bathroom and I swear I smelled pee the whole time we were there, until someone walked by with a fajita platter. The food was good, though.

Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

5:30 pm, prompt seating. Had a team of 2 servers who checked on us frequently. My daughters enjoyed their kids' meals. (I took advantage of a kids-eat-free deal found on the Internet.) I had the ribs, husband had fajitas; both were fine. Soft drinks and chips/salsa are overpriced, but standard for the chain. No real complaints.