“Wonderful plan for a weekend get away!”
Review of Beach Bum Surf & Supply - CLOSED

Beach Bum Surf & Supply
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I am a Naples resident and have rented equipment from other local businesses, however, no boards compared to those provided by Beach Bum! The service was outstanding! Jim explained the route we would take very carefully and well! We ended up having so much fun we lost track of time and came back past the time the boards were due back. Jim was so kind and understanding and didn't charge us extra! I will certainly be renting from him again!

There are newer reviews for Beach Bum Surf & Supply

Reviewed 15 November 2013

My wife and I took an Eco tour in Naples on paddleboards. The equipment was very high quality and Jim was a great guide. We saw a lot of wildlife on the tour and Jim was very knowledgeable. I thoroughly recommend Beach Bum Surf and Supply for rentals and guided tours. Good value for money.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

When you are in the Naples, FL area call Beach Bum Surf. He delivered the boards right to the beach where WE wanted to start. Next time we are in Naples....we will call for boards!

Jim C, Owner at Beach Bum Surf & Supply, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Thanks for the kind response. I'm glad you called me and allowed me to be of service! I hope you both enjoyed your stay here in Naples and I look forward t your next visit! Jim

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I took a private lesson in standup paddleboarding and I'm hooked!! Jim was a fabulous instructor. We established a time/place on the beach to meet, he brought all the equipment we needed (he was there early), and he explained everything we were going to do before we even got out on the water. He was patient, prompt, encouraging, knowledgeable, and obviously passionate about the sport. I felt totally comfortable with him and his instruction -- I didn't even fall off! I loved it so much that the next day I rented a board for the morning (he drops off/picks up the equipment) and paddled within 15 feet of dolphins. It doesn't get any better than that! Thanks Jim for such a memorable/wonderful introduction to this sport. I highly recommend Beach Bum Surf & Supply!

Hi Nancy! Glad you enjoyed the lesson! It was my pleasure. I love what I do for a living and I'm glad that wonderful customers like you keep me in business. Thanks for the kind review! - Jim