“Happy Hour”
Review of Fish Restaurant

Fish Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fish Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #201 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Mays Landing, New Jersey
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Casual yet beautiful atmosphere combined with an affordable happy hour = relaxation. Great staff are very personable.

San Francisco, California
“Beautiful location....but.....”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I had a business partner take me here last year while I was in town for business. The sushi was outstounding and the sushi chef himself came out to talk to us. I couldn't wait to go back on my next trip to town. Unfortunately, it was not the same experience. The sushi was not even close to the freshness and quality of my first visit. I asked the bar tender if management had changed but she informed me that the sushi chef parted ways with the restaurant. The location on the bay is gorgeous but no longer worth it for me.

• Visited April 2014
Marco Island, Florida
“Nice spot not the food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I tried this restaurant during a nice summer evening, scenic location but terrible food, probably the worst octopus of my life, not correctly cooked, chewy and full of uncooked cartilage..........ridiculous! The rest of the dinner was in the same shape, Fried calamari cooked with oil a low temperature.....Result......Inedible, the breading was full of oil.
So apart the location nothing of good with the food, better take only something to drink!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank JackToll
Galveston, Texas
“Great Casual Dining”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Wow! We stumbled across this restaurant after walking out of a highly recommended but stuffy restaurant in the area. The menu at Fish Restaurant was great…sushi, fish, shrimp and steak, and more. The restaurant has Indoor or outdoor seating located on the bayside in Naples. There were five of us and we absolutely loved the service, a personal welcome from the owner, and his son was our waiter. What an awesome place!!! We will return on our next visit to Naples. Thanks to all-:)

Visited August 2014
Naples, FL
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We (me, my wife, mother-in-law, family friend visiting from New York) had early evening dinner here last night and it was absolutely one of the best dining experiences I've ever had. I was very nervous about arranging dinner here since our visiting friend is from New York and very hard to please, plus I've never dined here before and the reviews I read were mixed. This is off-season so the place (inside) wasn't crowded and we were promptly seated indoors with a beautiful view of the waterfront. The outdoor and bar area was crowded with a lot of people wearing name badges, so it was probably a meeting or convention party. They added a good liveliness to the place.

Summer Special for Fri-Sat-Sun is Two 1-lb. Lobsters for $28 and two people in our party ordered that... steamed Maine lobsters with standard french fries, nothing special, but decent. My mother-in-law wasn't feeling good and she just wanted a plain grilled Salmon with some mashed potatoes. She was ordering from the standard entree menu and the salmon would've been $28, but the waiter suggested she get it from the First Seating menu (which comes with a salad and dessert for $22) and she could just give the salad and the dessert to someone else. That was very nice of him to suggest and we did just that.

I ordered a Fisherman's Platter from the First Seating menu and it was the best Fisherman's Platter I've ever had... really. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was. The seafood in it were so fresh and tender, and the batter was light and it was just absolutely delicious. The shrimp pieces were really large, calamari was not rubbery, and fish was perfectly cooked and flaky. The platter came with red slaw and potato chips. I didn't expect the chips to be homemade, yummy, and hot off the fryer, too. The First Seating menu is a 3-course menu and comes with a choice of Romaine Salad or House Salad. I chose the Romaine Salad and it was pretty good and had fresh, thin slices of Parmesan cheese on top. It could've used a little more of the Caesar-like dressing, but that's just how I like my salad. The Key Lime pie for dessert was as good as any you can get in the area.

Service is excellent. I think this is the first time I've ever rated restaurant service 5-stars. I had iced tea for my drink and my glass was running low. I was thinking to myself "hmm... the waiter is taking long to come and refill my iced tea." Then lo and behold I noticed a fresh new glass of iced tea on my left side. I hadn't even noticed that he had brought me another without asking. I was impressed. He did it so unobtrusively that I didn't even notice. Plates were also being removed unobtrusively.

A previous reviewer commented that the kitchen and rest rooms are outside and across an open area and what would happen if it's raining. The kitchen is actually not outside. It's inside another building. There is a large opening so servers can get through fairly easily and it provides better ventilation. I think this is actually a plus, since diners won't be subjected to the heat and smell coming from the kitchen. Also, there is a transparent roof that covers the entire area so no... you won't get wet and your food won't get wet when it's raining.

Overall, this was one of the best dining experience I've had so far and our visitor from New York was pretty impressed, too. The only thing that marred this otherwise perfect experience was a big, annoying fly that kept buzzing around our table. It was attracted to the lobsters.

• Visited August 2014