“Wonderful choice for dinner”

Fuse Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fuse Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 992 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fuse Global Cuisine is the culmination of a journey embarked upon for the express purpose of sharing the passion and joy of cooking. From our diverse ethnic roots, to our memories of being indulged by mothers and grandmothers alike, FUSE encompasses the fire of expression through the canvas of food. Our mission to share this vision with friends and family has lead us to the opening of this venue and the diversity of flavors and techniques harbored within. Please join us as we continue to evolve and represent our heritage and love of cuisine.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The menu was a pleasant surprise at Fuse. The restaurant offers complex preparations of normal ingredients to create unusual dishes. My husband's Japanese-styled fish dished called Togarashi, was delicious. It contains tuna, a cabbage slaw, citrus, couscous, ginger and other components - unusual and wonderful. I had the Cobia, which was the local daily catch. As opposed to another diner with an early review, my fish was delicious and fresh. My husband and I shared the chili-garlic hog wings for an appetizer - terrific. The waitress suggested that we needed only one appetizer - She was correct. The serving was large enough for two. We appreciated the advice.

The restaurant is very attractive. We ate inside - the outside eating is right next to the parking lot and too close to the Tamiami Trail for us. The only major disappointment was the wine list. It was sub-par for a restaurant at this level.

There are newer reviews for Fuse Global Cuisine

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The Trip Advisor rating and reviews prompted us to try Fuse Global and it lived up to its reputation. The greeting by the hostess was warm and friendly, and she checked on us during the meal to make sure that everything was satisfactory. Our waitress, Nia, was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Even the bus boy was very friendly and efficient.

The food was creative and very tasty. I tried the bacon-wrapped dates with goat cheese and my wife ordered the hog wings. Both were delicious and the hog wings could easily have been a shared appetizer. For main courses, I tried the togorashi tuna and my wife had the scallops and lobster. Again, both were excellent. The togorashi tuna had a nice spicy edge to it, and the scallops and lobster were in a flavorful citrus sauce. We split a lava cake for dessert which was rich and very good. I had decaf coffee with dessert and it also was excellent.

We will definitely be returning!

1  Thank casey234
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I do travel for work a lot and Naples is my regular stop. When on Naples, I stay in a hotel that's located only minutes away, sometimes I just walk. Great bar when you can go for a drink and get a full dining experience. My new favorite: pork belly and scallops served with plantains and avocado relish. Great combination. Hog wings for an appetizer and creme brûlée for dessert. Their drink list is unique and whatever I tried, very very good. Can't wait till I can bring my wife so she can experience that fabulous restaurant.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We live in Naples and have eaten at at least fifty restaurants there in the last five years. We had heard of Fuse from friends and decided, along with another couple, to give it a try last week. When we were seated, we were immediately told by the waitress that they had no tuna that evening. Though my wife was disappointed (she had read the reviews commenting very favorably on the several tuna dishes on the menu), we recognized that does occasionally happen. The waitress went on to tell us about that evening's specials, which included cobia. I do a great deal of off-shore fishing, have on occasion caught cobia, and think it is a delicious fish. Two of the four of us ordered the cobia special. About ten minutes later, after we had finished the appetizer, the waitress returned to say that the kitchen had no cobia, but could make the same fish preparation using snapper. I said that I had a freezer full of yellowtail snapper, and had wanted the cobia because I so rarely saw it on the menu. At that point, with no tuna and no cobia available, I asked to see the menu again because there were no other fish dishes that appealed to me. As I was perusing the menu, the female co-owner came over to the table to say that she was sorry, but that she had looked carefully at the cobia when the supplier had delivered it earlier that day, and had rejected it because it did not look that good to her. I was still trying to decide on a meat dish as a substitute for the fish when the waitress again approached the table and told us that she "had found the cobia for us," in a very soft voice she said that she had approached two other diners who had ordered the cobia before us and persuaded them to take snapper instead. By this point we were totally perplexed, but the two of us who had ordered the cobia said that we would take it. I wish we hadn't. The fish was either not fresh, or it had been overcooked (or kept warm too long). I know, having had it many times, sometimes within hours after I have caught it, what fresh cobia is supposed to taste like, and what we were served was not even close. So between the changing stories, and then a less than acceptable meal, we will stick to one of the many fine restaurants in Naples. The Fuse is not one of them.

8  Thank pelican9840
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We have driven by here a hundred times (never noticing there was a restaurant in this strip mall) and if it weren't for Trip Advisor, we would have missed a great dining experience. Our server Nia was fabulous, friendly and helpful. Monica, a co owner, stopped by the table to check on us more than once. The food was wonderful and the menu had great variety.
The hog wings are worth a second visit alone. I had the cobia, which I would highly recommend. My husband had the short ribs, excellent!
We will definitely make this a regular stop. There is outdoor seating available, however reservations are strongly suggested.

1  Thank nautitraveler