“A Breath of Fresh Air in Restaurant Dining”

Fuse Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fuse Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$25 - US$40
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fuse Global Cuisine is the culmination of a journey embarked upon for the express purpose of sharing the passion and joy of cooking. From our diverse ethnic roots, to our memories of being indulged by mothers and grandmothers alike, FUSE encompasses the fire of expression through the canvas of food. Our mission to share this vision with friends and family has lead us to the opening of this venue and the diversity of flavors and techniques harbored within. Please join us as we continue to evolve and represent our heritage and love of cuisine.
Simsbury, Connecticut
“A Breath of Fresh Air in Restaurant Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is the first time I have ever written a review. Our dining experience at Fuse was so outstanding that I felt compelled to let everyone know how inventive and creative the chef is with unexpected flavor combinations and how delicious the food is . It was because of Trip Advisor reviews that we discovered Fuse Global. Our evening began with Monika's warm welcome. Our server, Nia, was amazing. She was attentive and very knowledgeable. Yes, it may not be "fancy" in decor, but the food and service are right up there at the very top !! I only wish there was a "sister" restaurant in CT. Molly and Joe

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank MollyT T

• Polish first
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“If you eat at one place in Naples, make it Fuse!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Wow, wow, wow! The best food I've had in a very long time. This restaurant is located in a strip mall with not much ambience, but my goodness the food is excellent. We had an extremely knowledgeable waiter who took the time to explain the wines and menu to us. My husband had the daily fish and I had the chicken and they both were simply fantastic!!

• Visited June 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ridiculous…as in Crazy good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is the first restaurant that has inspired me to write a review. The food, the service, and the overall attentiveness that this restaurant has to offer is amazing. Our stay in Naples was short(a long weekend), so we wanted to make the most of it and relied on trip advisor to steer us in the right direction for a few nice restaurants. This restaurant came up as number 1, but is located in a small strip mall which was not very exciting to me. We almost passed on it for this reason. While doing some research I realized that many restaurants in Naples and the surrounding area are in strip malls, so we decided to give it a go. Boy, are we glad we did! Our waitress Maria was
outstanding. The menu recommendations she gave were spot on. We tried several appetizers, all of which were so flavorful and unexpected. The bacon wrapped dates were ridiculous! Never did I think I would order dates as an appetizer. The hog wings and crab cakes were also excellent! The cobia and mushrooms were also simply amazing. The men ordered a veal pasta dish that they raved about all night long.

The next night we went to a well known Italian restaurant in downtown Naples. We sat outside and had a very nice meal, but I am not writing a review about that one. It was very good and the waitress was exceptional, but it didn't quite compare to Maria and the meal at Fuse.

We had one night left in Naples and we choose to go back to FUSE! There were still so many things on the menu we wanted to try. Maria was not available and we were assigned Thomas as our waiter. He was very different than Maria but had great knowledge of the menu and his recommendations were excellent. The tuna and the short ribs were outstanding. The fried artichokes and the dates (again) did not disappoint. If you still have room for dessert you must try the avocado cheese cake and the guava bread pudding…crazy good!

The owner Monika was so attentive, even helping to deliver our food. She took time to talk to us, explaining where she was from and how the restaurant came to be. We even had the opportunity to meet the Chef. Hat's off to Chef Greg! This is a lovely restaurant all the way around. I'm so glad we did not let the "strip mall" get in our way. I would eat this incredible food even if I had to sit in a musty old basement! Ridiculous…as in Crazy good.

1 Thank TNT53095
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
“Great choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent food though not quite worthy if #1. Atmosphere ok. No view. Outside seating next to parked cars. But, again, menu great, service fine and very tasty menu!

Newport Beach, California
“Over the top!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

A refreshingly amazing meal from masters of the kitchen and bar! First, the Cuban Old Fashioned was amazing-- unique and incredibly tasty! The tart cherry-glazed lamb rack was stunning! The dijon creme verge and crispy brussel sprouts were a delightful accompaniment. To accommodate my dietary restrictions, the chef replaced the potato hash with sautéed cremini and trumpet mushrooms-- marvelous!!

Jason's an affable and excellent bar master! Could not have been happier!