“More than I expected”

Naples Chocolate Stroll
Ranked #2 of 13 Food & Drink in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy a guided walking-tasting tour of all things chocolate on Naples' beautiful 5th Avenue South. While strolling down the Avenue, enjoy everything from chocolate truffles to chocolate gelato. Learn fun facts about chocolate and little-known tidbits about Naples. 24 hour advance registration (online or by phone) required.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“More than I expected”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

When I got to the meeting point I felt a warm welcome - very likable guides. Plenty of surprises - I expected little bits of chocolate but the portions were generous and not just candy...gelato, pastry, cupcake and even triple chocolate popcorn. Entertaining and I had some good laughs.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Irene B
ChocolateStroll, Owner at Naples Chocolate Stroll, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. We enjoyed having you!

Ben & Ellie

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Naples Chocolate Tour”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We went on the tour and found it both educational and entertaining. It’s a great way to learn about what shops are located downtown Naples as well as learn some history about Chocolate. The hosts were very knowledgeable about Naples as well as the history of Chocolate.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Hauteanman
Thank you for your wonderful review. We enjoyed having you!

Ben & Ellie
Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a good break from the beach”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I took my guests from Michigan on this tour after spending most of the week on the beach. They really liked it and so did I. I learned things about 5th Avenue that I never knew and I've lived here for 6 years! Lots of different kinds of chocolates to eat at shops I never even knew about.

Visited January 2014