“Disappointing”

Hobnob Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hobnob Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: For creative American cuisine that is both fresh and simple, look no further than Naples own HobNob Kitchen & Bar. Executive Chef Tony Biagetti and Chef du Cuisine Jeremy Caprari are in constant collaboration to bring new trends and new takes on traditional American cuisine right to your table. Using the freshest and highest quality ingredients that are often sourced locally, they're able to offer up a truly unforgettable meal! For interesting takes on traditional favorites, order the Snapper in Crazy Water with tomato, fennel, and soft polenta or even our popular Meyer Lemon Short Ribs with lemon risotto, escarole, and pine nut gremolata. But HobNob Kitchen & Bar isn't only known for our incredible food, we have a truly impeccable bar. Designed for comfort and aided by swagger, it's the perfect spot to meet for a drink with friends! We have all of your favorite libations as well as a craft beer menu (including our own HobNob Ale!) And an ever-evolving wine list. Stop by and enjoy our daily happy hour from 4-6pm with half-off wells and wines and a special happy hour menu. When you're in the mood for a delicious, innovative, fresh meal, join us at HobNob Kitchen & Bar! Dinner Monday - Saturday 5 P.M - 10 P.M Sunday 5 P.M - 9 P.M
New York City, New York
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We love good american restaurant Unfortunately Hob Nob Naples does not seem to be one. The lamb chops were overcooked . Fries were cold...We went there few days after the opening . Work in progress , I assume

sal g, General Manager at Hobnob Kitchen & Bar, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
We truly regret that your first experience upon our opening did meet meet your expectations. Please stop back when your in town so we can show you the extraordinary dining experience we can really deliver!

“I'm a chef...”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

...and I have a very discriminating palate. I tend to be a creature of habit & visit my favorite restaurants repeatedly because I know the food is going to be fabulous. I happened upon Hob Knob because one of my favorites was packed & we needed to find another place to dine. Well, let me tell you, I'm so thrilled to have discovered this new culinary discovery! Thank goodness the wonderful manager, Sal scooped us in without giving us time to change our minds. THANK YOU SAL! It is the best food I've had in a very long time. The ambiance is delightfully inviting, the spirited elixirs were uplifting...FIVE STAR all the way. What amazed me was that this restaurant has only been open for 4 months and everything was impeccably point on; the service, drinks, food. I hope they keep the momentum going.

The menu is so exhilarating; so many incredible choices, I wanted to try everything on the list. So here is what we did enjoy: we started with the Grilled Octopus, Deviled Eggs, Stuffed Peppers, and then onto Snapper in a tomato-fennel broth over polenta, Grilled Mahi with Rock Shrimp & Pineapple...Every savory, flavorful morsel made the palate dance with sheer delight! And to top of an amazing meal, we had the doughnuts! OMG YUM!

I can't wait to go back tomorrow evening to experience more of the menu! This is my new favorite place. Thank You Hob Knob for a wonderful evening and a divine culinary experience!

The only downfall...I can't bring this restaurant home with me...

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Cashmere P
To say we are humbled by your very kind words would be an understatement. We thank you very much for acknowledging all the hard work that goes into delivering an encore experience!
Thank you very much from the entire Hobnob team!
Fort Myers, Florida
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I'm a vegetarian but the rest of my family are meat lovers! We had the aranchini for an app, I ordered the side polenta & the grilled artichoke for dinner. It's my new favorite place in Naples & it's my family's as well. My mom had the 'steak + fries' & my cousin had the 'lamb chops' ...they also ordered a plate of the mussels for an app as well. ALL of it was perfect... & definitely order the watermelon cucumber cocktail if you're of age.

• Visited February 2014
Naples, Florida
“Exceeded High Expectations!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

As a 'local' Naples resident, I wanted to try Mike Hernandez's (of Handsome Harry fame) new venture on 5th (Hob Nob) because of his great reputation for food, wine and service. I planned a small dinner party (10 guests), truly a test of an establishment. Hob Nob did not disappoint! In fact, it exceeded my already high expectations. From the beautifully set table, with perfect menu offerings pre-selected with Mike, to a wait staff eager to review service in advance to management and wait staff (ask for Michael's station) assuring great attention to detail and exquisite service to guests to, finally, the meal!

The meal was incredible: the artichoke hearts were voted unanimously as the best anyone had ever eaten (and these were well-traveled foodies). The homemade tagliatelle rocked. The main course offerings made choosing difficult so everyone shared a taste -- my short ribs were just super, the sea bass sublime and the tuna outstanding. The cheese course, with a slight bit of greens, was the perfect prelude to dessert...the flourless chocolate was the hands down favorite. Hob Nob is an important and welcome addition to the fine dining choices in Naples and fast becoming a favorite of locals. I'll be back often to try the rest of the menu!

• Visited April 2014
“Casual Atmosphere with Great Eats”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely sangria followed by the Caprese salad, crab and corn chowder and grilled vegetables. Everything was delicious, no wait but we went early, great service. I'll be back. There are several other things is love to try!