“3.5 stars... fix the lights.”

Hobnob Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hobnob Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: For creative American cuisine that is both fresh and simple, look no further than Naples own HobNob Kitchen & Bar. Executive Chef Tony Biagetti and Chef du Cuisine Jeremy Caprari are in constant collaboration to bring new trends and new takes on traditional American cuisine right to your table. Using the freshest and highest quality ingredients that are often sourced locally, they're able to offer up a truly unforgettable meal! For interesting takes on traditional favorites, order the Snapper in Crazy Water with tomato, fennel, and soft polenta or even our popular Meyer Lemon Short Ribs with lemon risotto, escarole, and pine nut gremolata. But HobNob Kitchen & Bar isn't only known for our incredible food, we have a truly impeccable bar. Designed for comfort and aided by swagger, it's the perfect spot to meet for a drink with friends! We have all of your favorite libations as well as a craft beer menu (including our own HobNob Ale!) And an ever-evolving wine list. Stop by and enjoy our daily happy hour from 4-6pm with half-off wells and wines and a special happy hour menu. When you're in the mood for a delicious, innovative, fresh meal, join us at HobNob Kitchen & Bar! Dinner Monday - Saturday 5 P.M - 10 P.M Sunday 5 P.M - 9 P.M
Naples, Florida
“3.5 stars... fix the lights.”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

sat on a sidewalk table since restaurant was way too cold for my wife. late April still 80 degrees outside at 8.30 pm. Light bulb above the table has apparently been out for over a month... so we ordered and ate our food in the relative darkness except for street lighting. Crab and roasted corn chowder was really tasty- I would call it more of a soup than a chowder. Two way duck... confit legs were crispy and the breast was medium rare as ordered. Accompanied with a sweet sauce and some nice micro greens. Duck did not have much duck flavor, but that is not the fault of the restaurant. Flavor apparently has been bred out of most domestic ducks. Grilled artichokes with an aoli sauce were really good. tender artichoke hearts and sauce that was not overpowered by garlic. Steak frite-- great fries and more than enough for two people. hangar steak was tender, juicy, flavorful and a nice bleu sauce on top. Extra blue cheese on the side. Drinks were served in a really pretty tumbler and wine servce by the glass was good, also. Server had some problems with our questions about menu details, but over all a good experience. Fix the light!! We will be back.... lots of interesting items on the menu.

1 Thank Jeff M
sal g, General Manager at Hobnob Kitchen & Bar, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Once again as I did in person last evening, we apologize for the light being out. We have been only open 4 months and are still experiencing some minor technical issues due to the extensive remodeling that took place. Sometimes it is a little more difficult than just changing the light bulb, but we believe as of today we may have narrowed down the electrical problem. Repairs are on going so when you come back, as the famous commercial says, "we'll leave the light on for ya"!

Chicago, Illinois
“A RETURN TO 5TH.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This newest addition to the 5th Ave Dining Scene is located where the popular Zoe's was
located for many years. As a matter of fact it is the same owner returned after other
adventures in the business. Zoe is his daughter and hostess and it was our pleasure to
meet her and Dad at this perky new eatery.
Very modern and crisp in lines, a two level dining room and bar, a unique selection of
appetizers and entrees on novel place settings. Our party of 4 was well taken care of from
beginning to end. Salvatore, the General Manager, is a great front end ambassador.
The service was prompt and friendly, the food was delicious. Sea food is king here ie.
Ahi Tuna and Sea Bass perfectly prepared. Though a bit noisy, the location and the
openness to the front end overcame this. We shall return to what should be a keeper
on 5th.

• Visited March 2014
Naples, Florida
“Great Service and Delicious Food on 5th.”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Hob Nobbing on 5th is a very delightful Naples experience.

One of our favorite local restaurants.

On our recent visit my wife & I tried the Appetizer deviled eggs & Hob Nob chips with bacon & bleu cheese ~ yum!!

For dinner we had the Ahi Tuna and Sea Bass both properly cooked at the right temp and were very delicious as well -

Great service from the moment you walk through the front door, relaxing atmosphere. Go and enjoy!!

New York City, New York
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We love good american restaurant Unfortunately Hob Nob Naples does not seem to be one. The lamb chops were overcooked . Fries were cold...We went there few days after the opening . Work in progress , I assume

sal g, General Manager at Hobnob Kitchen & Bar, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
We truly regret that your first experience upon our opening did meet meet your expectations. Please stop back when your in town so we can show you the extraordinary dining experience we can really deliver!
“I'm a chef...”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

...and I have a very discriminating palate. I tend to be a creature of habit & visit my favorite restaurants repeatedly because I know the food is going to be fabulous. I happened upon Hob Knob because one of my favorites was packed & we needed to find another place to dine. Well, let me tell you, I'm so thrilled to have discovered this new culinary discovery! Thank goodness the wonderful manager, Sal scooped us in without giving us time to change our minds. THANK YOU SAL! It is the best food I've had in a very long time. The ambiance is delightfully inviting, the spirited elixirs were uplifting...FIVE STAR all the way. What amazed me was that this restaurant has only been open for 4 months and everything was impeccably point on; the service, drinks, food. I hope they keep the momentum going.

The menu is so exhilarating; so many incredible choices, I wanted to try everything on the list. So here is what we did enjoy: we started with the Grilled Octopus, Deviled Eggs, Stuffed Peppers, and then onto Snapper in a tomato-fennel broth over polenta, Grilled Mahi with Rock Shrimp & Pineapple...Every savory, flavorful morsel made the palate dance with sheer delight! And to top of an amazing meal, we had the doughnuts! OMG YUM!

I can't wait to go back tomorrow evening to experience more of the menu! This is my new favorite place. Thank You Hob Knob for a wonderful evening and a divine culinary experience!

The only downfall...I can't bring this restaurant home with me...

1 Thank Cashmere P
To say we are humbled by your very kind words would be an understatement. We thank you very much for acknowledging all the hard work that goes into delivering an encore experience!
Thank you very much from the entire Hobnob team!