“Great Place”
Review of Truluck's

Truluck's
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Cross street: 7th Street South
Description: We invite you to escape to Truluck's. A getaway for the senses. Come savor the freshest Crab, direct from our own fisheries. Delight in our fresh-catch seafood menu or select tender, juicy steaks prepared to perfection. Then complement it all with delicious wines by the glass and bottle.
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Feel into this place! Little hard to find but well worth the stop. We stopped in on a busy Friday night during Happy Hour! The drinks were great and half price. The bartender recommended the Calamari and it was very good. The couple next to us recommended the sliders and those did not disappoint either. We will be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,668)

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I am from the south (Florida is not the south) and I will pay goood money for a great meal with great hospitality! Truluck's has all the above!

It was my wife and I's 3 Year Wedding Anniversary and had heard nothing but great things about Truluck's and sure enough, all the wordofmouth reviews were true! From the valet, to the maître d and the waiter, the experience was worth every bit of the money! I had called early for the reservations and mentioned it was our anniversary....they made it extra special for us and we really appreciated that!

I highly recommend Truluck's for a superb dining experience!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Our first visit to Truluck's was outstanding. We didn't have reservations so ended up sitting at the bar and our bartender Laura was very accommodating. We had a few half priced appetizers as well as a bottle of wine for a discounted price during happy hour. The crab cake is incredible!!
My husband had the miso sea bass that was so good I thought he might lick the plate. I had the grouper pontchtrain which was perfectly spicy and creamy with the most delicious potatoes. Laura suggested we take home some carrot cake which we indulged in later that night and was probably the best I had ever had! This place is AMAZING! We will DEFINITLEY be back!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We dined at this magnificent restaurant on December 1, 2013 and this was our first time here. We always heard good things about it but with all the eateries in Naples we just never got around to it. The ambiance is wonderful and very upscale but laid back at the same time. The service is outstanding and the wait staff is on top of everything from the moment you are seated. We had a party of 9 made up of 5 kids and 4 adults. We started off with a platter of 10 large stone crabs and they were fresh and wonderful. Two adults had the filet with a side of asparagus and the other 2 adults had the lamb chops with sautéed spinach and mash potatoes. I can tell you the prime filet was very good but the lamb chops were outstanding. You get 2 rib chops that are uncut and weigh 10 ounces. They were succulent, juicy, and tender. There is no official written kids menu but they can do chicken tenders, burgers, and a small filet for children. For desert we had the key lime pie, chocolate bag, 7 layer chocolate cake. The deserts are huge and 3 deserts was enough for all 9 of us. Be advised though this place very expensive but the quality and service are worth it. Our bill for 9 of us was $525.00 without tip which included an $88.00 bottle of wine. Try it and I'm sure you will like it.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Truluck’s is by far one of, if not the best restaurant in Naples. The atmosphere, service, ambiance and food are all outstanding.

Their Miso Glazed Sea Bass is out of this world. I can't get myself to order anything else whenever we are here.

The warm glow of the subtle lit bar is beautiful for before or after cocktails.