“Hot Spot for Happy Hour”
Review of Truluck's

Truluck's
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Naples
Cross street: 7th Street South
Midwest
“Hot Spot for Happy Hour”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Always bustling, great food, energetic. Good for end of the evening nightcap too. Nice piano bar atmosphere.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank h0rsem0m

Newport Beach, California
“Masterful Seafood!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I don't know what else Truluck's does--this was my first visit--but they are TREMENDOUS with seafood!

My solo meal began with shrimp cocktail-- as firm, tasty, and large as I've had anywhere--served with liquid nitrogen to cool the cocktail sauce and the shrimp, too! The horseradish I requested to zing up my cocktail sauce was "nuclear": bold, fresh, and powerful!

My entree was accompanied by garlic wilted spinach (and szechuan style green beans (exceptional!!), because I'm still avoiding all starches. Great call!

The highlight of the night was my entree: New England sea scallops that were expertly and lightly blackened with crawfish, shrimp and blue crab in a delicious piquant Creole cream sauce. I loved everything about it! In fact, as great as the Creole shrimp, crab, and crawfish was (Truluck's calls it the "Pontchartrain" preparation), the blackened scallops were sensational!! I highly recommend it, Truluck's...oh, and ask for Anthony! He's an outstanding waiter!!

While my died prohibited me from indulging, the discipline of the foursome next to me was no match for the spectacular dessert tray. They jaws literally dropped as Anthony described the HUGE and DELIGHTFUL looking chocolate malt cake, bananas foster butter cake, mile high stacked carrot cake, and the four-mile-high "chocolate bag". They ordered two desserts and one to go! You should too!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank kirkkirlin
Bensenville
“Awesome Restaurant!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Probably the best restaurant in Naples. Service reminds of Commanders in New Orleans.
I recommend This restaurant without any hesitation.

1 Thank onboard2000
Naples, Florida
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is one of our favorites. The only complaint we ever have is that off season crabs are not as good and the all you can eat Crab Claw Monday nights are now overpriced
the service is excellent and so is the ambience. Food is always good.

• Visited February 2014
Naples, Florida
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went to Truluck's for the first time. Even though we live in the area, it's a little bit pricey for us. When our close friends suggested we try it we ventured on. We arrived around 8:00 pm without reservations (mistake #1) they had a full house. However, they called the manager over and within 10 minutes, they had set up a table for us near the bar. Although a little noisy, we had a wonderful meal. The service was excellent. The Surf & Turf was cooked to perfection as was the fish. Wait Staff were attentive - not intrusive. Had a very relaxing meal! Will probably go again.

• Visited November 2013