“One of the great places to eat in Naples”
Review of BrickTop's

BrickTop's
Ranked #54 of 999 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 30 November 2013

The food is always good, the staff are extra special and it is a must to be put on your list where to eat. It is a shame that one person can let you down ... The lady that greets you needs some lessons in how the be the first point of contact. She either ignores you or pushes you away and serves other people. We booked a table for 7pm and she kept us waiting for over 20 mins ... I went to the bathroom to find that there was 7 tables empty !!!! When I confronted her she then sat us rather begrudgingly. One Sunday lunch time I had not booked and we wanted to sit outside for lunch and said there was no table available for us !!!! there were 3 empty I said and she said we are busy you will have to wait 20 - 30 mins at that point she saw a client walk in and she chatted to him and told me I had to wait even though we were in a mid of a conversation/booking. I do not like being treated like a nobody ... I said that is not acceptable as there were even more inside the restaurant empty ..... I said please sit us now and she refused so we left and went to Brios and had a lovely meal... one our way back the restaurant was still only half full ..... MANAGEMENT please sort out this person or you will loose more clients... and that is not good for any business to have someone at the front that does not know how to keep the clients happy as a regular

Reviewed 23 November 2013

This restaurant does not dissapoint! The food is consistent, the portions excellent, the service professional and the setting casual elegant. The only areas they really fall down on are at the hostess level where young girls on duty don't always show the same level of professionalism as the servers, and with the wine list which is small, boring, never changes and somewaht overpriced.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Bricktop’s is one of the places that for some unknown reason has managed to slip through our 'restaurant net' over the years but thankfully that’s now behind us.
We were taken to Bricktop’s for dinner by friends recently and frankly we were very surprised with what we found. The restaurant has a large well stocked bar area with tables and a large quieter dining room both fitted out exceptionally well. The atmosphere was great as the place was pretty busy but the service was still very efficient and always friendly. The food was very well cooked and really well presented and I can honestly say that my Ahi Tuna was among the best I have had anywhere. All this comes at a price of course and it’s not a cheap to dine here but neither is it prohibitively expensive.
Would I recommend Bricktop’s…? absolutely.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

You will never be disappointed at BrickTop's. I am partial to their neapolitan which is a tower of chopped tomatoes, beautiful fresh crab, chopped avocado and chopped eggs. Fresh and delicious. Their flatbreads are delicious as well and their veggie burger is the best I have ever had. The disappointment is that they have discontinued their super delicious rotisserie chicken. It was always a winner. Bring it back, PLEASE.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This was my third trip to Brick Tops! Again our group had a delicious meal. The restaurant was very busy. We sat outside, which was very enjoyable. Great to be back in Naples. The season is just beginning. The food is wholesome, tasty and the menu offers something for everyone. Additionally they have a gluten free menu which is a plus. You won't be disappointed at Brick Top. Always a good meal.