BrickTop's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went there for a business lunch. It was fine, good (but not fantastic) food, good atmosphere to have a discussion, pleasant enough service. Had a chain (albeit upscale chain) feel about it - makes sense, since it is one - but I tend to prefer places that are a bit more individual and even quirky. Not cheap.

Seems to be a Naples power lunch place, and fine for that.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

During the last two weeks, I have dined at BrickTop's twice. First with a group of my women friends for a birthday lunch. Everyone enjoyed each of their selections. Besides a regular menu, BrickTop's offers a sushi menu. I had spicy ahi tuna sushi. It was fresh, crunchy excellent. I admired my neighbor's salad. She said that it was perfect. The second time I dined at this restaurant, I was with my male friend. I had raved about my lunch with "girls"..We shared a flatbread and ordered two sushi meals to share. Again, I was delighted with my meal. We will make BrickTop's one of favorite restaurant.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is one of the must go places each time I'm at Waterside. You can't beat the burger and now I'm hooked on those Prickly Pear Margaritas. Seems a little funny drinking a pink drink but hey, when in Rome.....

Get there early or expect a wait. This place is always busy but you can almost always find a place at the bar.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This place is always busy but with the season over figured we wouldn't have a problem getting a table on a Friday night.....wrong....earliest decent time was 7:45. I hung out at the bar while the wifes shopped and the place was jumping.....but they serve a big martini so I kibitzed with other folks and had a nice time til our reservation. Now this restaurant is in the Waterside Shops which has very expensive and high end stores. The room is contemporary and wood, very pleasing with attentive staff and service. I had the ahi tuna salad, Karen had the trout....all good. Be sure and reserve but also great fun to eat at the bar.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Lunch was less than satisfying. Staff is pleasant enough but unmotivated. Just barely going through the motions.

Menu covers the usual and needs some innovation and excitement. The lunch choices offered are routine and over priced. $14 for a run of the mill cheeseburger?

Low marks for sitting next to table with dogs. Sorry but they may be cute, friendly and someone's pet. But they are animals. Might I suggest that BT adopt a No Pet Area similar to the No Smoking Sections of years ago?
While you may want (need) this revenue, not all customers can appreciate the charm of the canine class.