“Fantastic fresh and healthy food”
Review of BrickTop's

BrickTop's
Ranked #62 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Dana Point, California
“Fantastic fresh and healthy food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Spinach was best we've ever had. Bartender is fantastic. Glad we did not go to Brio - the food and service here are way better

Visited May 2014

Chigwell, United Kingdom
“All great and on time now”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Since I was last there they have removed the witch from greeting you and have a very pleasant young lady very extremely personable and greets you and makes you feel at home and does not keep you hanging around and very wlecome
Great food, great staff and love the abeyance ... good music etc

1 Thank NMRaven
San Rafael, California
“Great ambience, food and drinks”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Went here at the golden hour while visiting family. The service, the outdoor seating, the liquor selection and menu selections were all top notch. And we're spoiled being from San Francisco. Naples is truly the hub of the rich and powerful, and the beautiful people were all out for sure, but the atmosphere at Bricktops customers and staff alike was friendly and cordial. I had a Cobb salad that was artfully crafted in shape of a cylinder, a first for a Cobb salad for me. They had the Oban that I like and I was surprised how reasonable the generous double pour was (again, I'm from SF, but I think it was only $12 or so, great).

I would definitely like to have the occasion to be in Naples and return there.

• Visited April 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fine for a business lunch”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went there for a business lunch. It was fine, good (but not fantastic) food, good atmosphere to have a discussion, pleasant enough service. Had a chain (albeit upscale chain) feel about it - makes sense, since it is one - but I tend to prefer places that are a bit more individual and even quirky. Not cheap.

Seems to be a Naples power lunch place, and fine for that.

Naples, Florida
“A wonderful Surprise”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

During the last two weeks, I have dined at BrickTop's twice. First with a group of my women friends for a birthday lunch. Everyone enjoyed each of their selections. Besides a regular menu, BrickTop's offers a sushi menu. I had spicy ahi tuna sushi. It was fresh, crunchy excellent. I admired my neighbor's salad. She said that it was perfect. The second time I dined at this restaurant, I was with my male friend. I had raved about my lunch with "girls"..We shared a flatbread and ordered two sushi meals to share. Again, I was delighted with my meal. We will make BrickTop's one of favorite restaurant.