“Superb Hospitality and VERY Romantic”
Review of Naples Bay Resort

Naples Bay Resort
Ranked #6 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I used to pass the Naples Bay resort from time to time while visiting friends in Naples. I always said "wow, that looks like a beautiful resort" but, I never had the opportunity to stay there...until now! I searched hotels.com for a nice getaway for my partner and I and came across the Naples Bay resort at a special price, I could not resist! I chose to stay 2 nights and I have to say they were the best 2 nights I have ever spent at a hotel not just because of the superb hospitality and overall ambiance of the resort but even more so because it was the weekend I chose to propose to my now, fiancé. :) We couldn't have asked for a better resort to provide such a romantic and relaxed environment as we celebrated the beginning of our new endeavor together. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick getaway whether it is simply for vacation purposes or a special occasion. We will always remember our experience there, thank you Naples Bay Resort!!!

Room Tip: Any room that overlooks the marina or water in general is the best possible choice when choosing acc...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 23 June 2012

Dear JAM 2585, Thank you very much for your feedback. We know that Naples Bay Resort will always be a fond memory. I hope your future plans (wedding) bring you back to Naples.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,682)

Reviewed 19 June 2012

My Wife and I have been back to this Resort approximately 6 times now since 2010. We love this place, the staff starting with the concierge " Marilyn" and everyone at the front desk including the GM Phillip were amazing from the start to the end. If you want to have the ultimate VIP experience this is the place to stay. There rooms are huge and have every amenity that you can think of. From the fully decked out kitchen, all high end appliances marble counter tops etc, to the amazing marble filled bathrooms. This place is just awesome. As a matter of fact the bathroom are so nice that I cant get my wife out of there for hours. She loves the jetted tub, the size of the room and the marble floors. The beds are so comfortable I seem to have issues in the morning getting out of bed. I can just go there and stay in the whole day just lying in bed. We always get the Marina View when we stay there. You really cant beat having a cup of coffee out there when the sun rises watching the boats on the dock. This place is paradise. If you need to relax and need to wind down you can't ask for a better place to stay for in Naples. Can't wait to get back over there... August maybe?? I hope.

Room Tip: Always get the Marina View, well worth it. If you prefer the pool or are planning in using the lazy...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank angelc82
NBR_Manager, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2012

Dear Angel C, Thank you for your kind words concerning our resort. I will pass on your thoughtful comments to our concierge Marilyn. I hope your travels bring you back to Naples in August.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

Tripadvisor is right again, with a ranking out of the top 5 but in the top 10 for Naples

Good space: Rooms were decent sized with above average appointments

Fair: Value given 4 star expectations

Poor layout: Spa, Gym, and pool 10 minute walk away. Cross a 4 lane road by foot?

Overall an above average 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear ryan j, Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Naples Bay Resort. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

My daughter and I stayed in May. We had a 2 bedroom cottage and it was beautiful! Very clean! The staff was terrific and very friendly and helpful. The shuttle was great if you didn't rent a car. (thanks Tom and Orlando) Took us to the beach, restaurant (Bone Fish Grill) very good, and 5th Ave...Breakfast was a little pricey for me...Pools were great, outside bar..good food..just make sure you have a credit card because they don't take cash! You could also charge to your room. Over all great stay and can't wait to go back! Loved it!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank lovjbj45

Dear lovjbj45, Thank you for your kind words concerning our resort and amenities. I will pass on your great comments to our bellmen Tom and Orlando. I hope your future plans bring you back to Naples.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed in a 2 bed suite with marina view. Huge space and loved the huge walkin shower. View was amazing. Lovely balcony. Anything we needed we go no problem. Loads of TV's ,big kitchen. Bonefish grill on site was best place we ate at.

We preferred the small pool near our room as found the other pool complex a bit cold and dirty (according to our kids) but we didn't swim there as weather too cool the day we went.

Used beach shuttle daily and loved Naples pier beach. Great chairs and umbrellas.

Really good value for the size. Super quiet resort.

Room Tip: Marina view. Top floor(3rd).
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank latham_10
NBR_Manager, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Dear Iatham_10, Thank you yery much for your great review. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

We stayed here last year while vacationing in Naples. I got a great deal on a 1 bedroom suite. The waterway view looks at a tiny canal and slightly dirty looking houses. Next time I will definitely try to book a marina view, which is beautiful. The property was sooo quiet. Most nights we had a pool to ourselves. The rooms are very luxurious. There is a Bonefish Grill on the property, which is one of my favorite restaurants. The staff was friendly. I will definitely stay here again. It was very romantic. Although, there were not hardly any shops in business on the property at the time we were there. The resort is very close to downtown Naples, which was nice. The rooms really do look just like the pics on their website.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We love this place, the apartment is clean, spacious and well fitted. Balcony is huge and has sun loungers on it. We are in suite 250 which is a marina view, bathrooms and showers are to a really high standard, kitchen has everything you need unless you are a Brit - they do not supply a kettle, nor could house keeping get one!
The pool complex is about a 10 minute walk away , but it is through a little park area, you only need to cross one residential street to get there, but if being near the pool is important to you go for a cottage, they are in the same part as the pools. Daily housekeeping service in the suites which is a nice touch, staff really helpful .

Room Tip: If being near the pool is important to you,go for the cottages. Suite 250 faces the marina and has a...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Rdukes68
NBR_Manager, Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Dear Rdukes68, Thank you for your kind words concerning our resort and amenities.
I will pass on your thoughtful comments to our staff. I hope your travel brings you back to Naples Bay Resort again on your next trip. By the way, how's that tea kettle working out.