Naples Bay Resort
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$115
Ramada Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$106
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Hampton Inn Central Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$108
Hampton.com
US$175
US$153
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Pool
US$276
  • Pool
1,745 results
All reviewslazy riverbonefish grillmarina viewthe cottagesnaples bayfull kitchenmarilyn sofferhealth clubbedroom cottagepool areatin citywasher dryerboat rentalsshuttle servicetennis courtsmain poolan adult
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My wife and I were scheduled for a trip to Asheville, NC. After checking the weather we decided not to drive 12 hours and somehow ended up booking at NAPLES BAY RESORT. I was looking for a pet friendly hotel. WHAT A GREAT CHOICE!! From the moment we checked in till the moment we checked out we felt like valued guests. Staff could not do enough to help and our dogs were even made to feel welcome. We loved it so much we are actually considering buying a place.
Can not wait till next visit
THANKS NPB

Room Tip: We were on the bay and loved the views- top floor if possible
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ken R
PhillipStarling, General Manager at Naples Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Ken R

Thank you for the delightful review of your time at Naples Bay Resort & Marina. We sure are glad that you picked us over a trip to the mountains. The views of the marina alone sound like it was worth staying local.

We are happy to cater to your whole family, including your K9 children. You are all welcome here any time of the year. If you weren't able to during your first visit, we highly suggest renting one of our Hurricane Deck Boat and taking the pup out to Keywaadin Island for a private beach experience matched by none. Hope to see you again soon, and possibly permanently.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I live in South Florida with our two young children and travel throughout Florida at least 1-2 times per month. We found Naples Bay Resort as a last minute getaway and it was quite possibly the BEST family vacation we have ever had. After staying there I do not think we will ever stay anywhere else again. We have found our #1 resort in South Florida and can’t wait to go back! We stayed in a one-bedroom villa with a marina view and added on the boat package rental for the day. The incredibly large room was very clean and modern, the entire staff was friendly, great amenities on-site, and the location was perfect. The two bathrooms and full kitchen was a plus. The large balcony overlooking the bay made for a nice sunrise. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. The Naples Bay Resort deck boat was very clean and pretty impressive. The staff at the ship house was also fantastic. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty but one particular person stood out from the rest and went above and beyond. Zach at the front desk was so incredibly patient, humble, personable, and genuine. He was not your average “hotel worker” and it was a breath of fresh air to see someone with such noble work ethic. Our entire resort experience was perfect but Zach truly made it AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this resort to anyone looking in the Naples area (it’s the BEST) and tell Zach we said hi. We will be back soon!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Christy T

Thank you so very much for all the kinds words written in your review for Naples Bay Resort & Marina. The whole team is happy to hear that we have become your new vacation destination! We take this title seriously and will strive to always delight!

Zach is a great person and a valuable team member. I am happy to let him know that he helped make this vacation memorable and worth repeating. We all welcome you and your whole family back to visit us any time. The Hurricane Deck Boats will be gassed, the sunrises will still be gorgeous, and our staff will be pleased to see you here again!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Having read the reports a few weeks ago about the problems going on at the resort, I had doubts over wether to stay here or not. I'm pleased to say we gave it a shot and thoroughly enjoyed it. As a family of 5, 2 of which are teenagers, we were glad of the space of our three bed cottage. The pool was just yards from our door which was great for the kids. The cottage was beautiful and your typical floridian style, with enough space for everyone. I was worried about the close proximity to the major road, but this was not an issue, the position of the cottages are set well away from the road, with security gates for added measure. We felt the restaurants were not to our requirements, preferring a more laid back environment, though Bonefish Grill smelt brilliant. We had a wonderful, much needed relax. The cottages are perfect for families.
My only niggles were; the lack of safe in room, unless it was hidden! In one of the rooms, it would've been better to have two singles that could be made into a double, instead of a double. Apart from that, we couldn't fault it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank joanne l
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had a great time at Naples Bay Resort! It was a trip for our first anniversary, and the staff made our trip so memorable.

We had a great view of the marina from our room -- at first, I expected it to be somewhat noisy, but it was SO quiet and peaceful there. We enjoyed spending time on our balcony in the morning and evening.

If you have time, I would definitely suggest renting a boat or a kayak -- Naples seems like it would be very interesting to explore by canal.

I had done quite a bit of research on different hotels and resorts while we were planning our trip to Naples, and I'm so glad I chose this location. It was the most relaxing time I've had in a while and I'm looking forward to my next trip back!

You will be hard-pressed to find a friendlier or more welcoming staff anywhere. Definitely a great place!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Roshni N

Thank you for the time you took to write such a positive review of Naples Bay Resort & Marina. We are so moved that you chose to celebrate your first anniversary here and we invite you to celebrate all future occasions with us! Sounds like a happy and relaxing tradition to start.

We certainly agree with your suggestion to rent a Hurricane Deck Boat, kayak, and standup paddle board while you are staying with us. You are always likely to be visited by a manatee or pod of dolphins while on the water. There's not greater memory than that! Hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed for 4 days in a nice, equipped, spacious, and nicely furnish two bed room suite. My wife and I were looking for some fun in the sun and decided to take a leisurely drive from the mid-west and we decided on Naples, FL as our destination. We arrived late and had some difficulties on the road. At check in, I explained some of the issues to Roxanne at the front desk and to our surprise my room was upgraded. Roxanne's pleasant demeanor and can-do attitude set the tone for our stay at this resort. We had a wonderful stay and plan on returning due to the wonderful hospitality, perfect accommodations, and excellent amenities this resort provides. Great staff and many thanks to Tony at the valet and Roxanne at the night check-in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

bp955336

Thank you so much for your generous review of your experience at Naples Bay Resort & Marina. I am thrilled to hear that Roxanne started your vacation with a healthy dose of Naples, Florida hospitality. She is a great team member, always looking for ways to improve guest experiences. Tony is always extremely helpful and makes every guest feel like they are the most important person on property. We welcome you back to experience these incredible levels of service and relaxation any time.