“fun, Fun, Fun”

Old Naples Comedy Club
Ranked #4 of 13 Nightlife in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Comedy Club offering performances of national touring comics from around the country. Providing dinner and drink as desired by the patron to complete the evening. Different shows every week keep the locals coming back the guests wanting more!
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fun, Fun, Fun”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We laughed so hard we cried . Fun night the small and intimate venue made it fun to interact with the comedians

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Julie R

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice funny evening with reasonable priced drinks!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very funny evening! Entertainment was great, one main act but before 2 other comedians (including the owner) and another one after. More than I expected! :-) Drinks were pretty good and not expensive.

When ever in Naples I will check this out again and can recommend it to visitors!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank WorldTravellerFem85
CT
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Outstandingly entertainment ”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Small intimate setting is ideal for the comics to do their stuff. This was a return visit for us and we enjoyed it a lot. Very funny . Runs aprox 90 minutes with 4 or so doing their thing. Located near Tin City , for something different to do, give it a try.

1 Thank captainbobCt
Latham, NY
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Fun night”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My wife and I were looking for something to do after a leisurely dinner and this looked interesting.
This is a cozy little room where seasoned pros headline and a few locals try their hand at lead-in acts. The lead-in acts needed work, but Brian Shirley, a 20 year pro, was terrific. Only 8 folks in the crowd this night and he was working us hard. Just a laugh and a half. Well worth the $15 entry fee and drinks were available. Just try it...I think you'll like it.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Wallbanger
Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Really funny!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This is a really cozy, not-at-all-pretentious comedy club in downtown Naples. The comedians were really, really funny, much funnier than I expected! Brian Thomas was hysterical and both my husband and I were laughing the whole time. Both the drinks and tickets were cheap ($15 a ticket and no surcharge). My husband and I will definitely be going back! I highly recommend it. Great value for your money.

Visited March 2014