“Well Done Duck”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Escargot 41

Escargot 41
Reserve with OpenTable
Escargot 41 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #148 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
“Well Done Duck”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was very excited to walk into this charming little restaurant. It was magical until the waitress told us they only sold wine by the bottle. There were six of us and we all drank wine. The wine list was extensive AND expensive. The escargot were good. My brother ordered the duck medium
and it arrived well done. It was a nice evening but be sure you check out the menu on line first and then have enough money to pay.

• Visited February 2014

“Escargot 41, a Hidden Gem in Naples Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Escargot 41 is a hidden gem nestled away in a shopping center between K-mart and Homegoods on Tamiami Trail. My mom learned about this wonderful delight through word of mouth. Reservations are required as the place is small, the food is made to order, and it is a popular establishment known for its exquisite cuisine. Foodies will definitely enjoy the dishes served at Escargot 41.

Everything about Escargot 41 was fantastic — the food, the atmosphere, the service, the price. It is definitely a venue we will visit again.

Read more about my experience here: http://www.ginapacelli.com/2014/06/13/escargot-41/

Have questions? Please comment on my blog post, and I will answer promptly.

• Visited May 2014
Naples, Florida
“Naples Best French restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Charming little restaurant located in a shopping center. Superior food. Lace tablecloths, colorful accents, and interesting mix of chargers on table. Everyone raves about their many presentations of escargot. I found their entire menu interesting. Good bread and salads. I choose the veal medallions cooked with apples and mushrooms. It was beautifully plated and delicious. I would recommend this restaurant for a special evening.

• Visited May 2014
Naples, Florida, United States
“French meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

What a suprise. A wonderful French restaurant in a shopping center. Enter and discover a terrific restaurant.

As the name says, start with an escargot appetizer- a great choice. Wonderful entres and a very good wine list.

• Visited December 2013
“Rude people”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My mom and I came here and spent a fortune just to have them turn their noses up at us. They looked us up and down as we came in to make sure we could afford it and then we're nasty. We talked loudly about how I "write for the newspaper" which was a lie but all of a sudden their attitude changed and even walked us out. I'll never go here again, fake fake rude people!

4 Thank katielovesbrandon