“A great find in an unexpected spot!”
Review of Rumba Cuban Cafe

Rumba Cuban Cafe
Ranked #5 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Naples Daily News wrote an article on this restaurant. It was so favorable that although my husband does not typically like "experimenting with ethnic foods" I was able to convince him to give it a shot! It is a very simple restaurant in a very simple strip mall. Normally I would never frequent a location like this, but I'm so glad I did. It is family owned. Jorge waited on our table, his wife makes the flan (incredible). Dad is the cook! Wonderful family and very flavorful food! I had the thin steak with lemon/garlic marinade and onions. My husband had the same preparation with shredded beef. We tried the black beans and rice mixture that has a special name. Very good. I had the regular black beans and yellow rice, also very nice. Did I say the flan was great? :-) We WILL go back, and my husband is still talking about dinner, the next day! This from a man who went kicking and screaming all the way to the restaurant! Now a fan of Cuban food - but only from Rumba!!

3  Thank live4abeach
Write a ReviewReviews (1,746)

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner and were very impressed with everything we ordered. The Cuban bread was amazing. We both has pork dishes and they were excellent. The staff was very attentive and friendly. We will definitely return when we are in the area.

1  Thank Torrest77
Reviewed 3 June 2014

It was truly an unexpected pleasure to walk into Rumba's Cuban cafe
In a small strip mall on airport pulling road Naples Fl
Best Cuban sandwich we ever had
Live in fort Myers and will drive back down if not only to eat there again

3  Thank Reymay
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food is incredible and the hospitality amazing! This is a family owned restaurant which takes great pride in providing quality food and service. We met Jorge and his wife Vanessa who are incredible hosts. We had a delicious appetizer of pulled pork, plantains and a special dipping sauce, which was recommended by Jorge. Our main entrees were perfectly cooked and we shared a special Cuban dessert. We can't wait to return to Rumba on our next visit to Naples and to see "the family" because they make you feel special and right at home!

2  Thank trvlbugNY14
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I am a big fan of Cuban Sandwiches and Rumba's is very good. My wife loved her roasted pork. Their homemade hot sauce is the best and they gave my son some to take home because he liked it so much. Staff is super friendly.

1  Thank moormc