“Best Cuban food in Florida.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rumba Cuban Cafe

Rumba Cuban Cafe
Ranked #2 of 979 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Spanish, Cuban, Central American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best Cuban food in Florida.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I'm Cuban so I think I'm a pretty good judge of authentic Cuban food. This is hands down the best Cuban food in Florida. Yes, including Miami.

Jorge R, Owner at Rumba Cuban Cafe, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
WOW! This is a great compliment THANK YOU! We will not stop delivering the same great flavors of our beautiful Cuba and service. See you soon!

Gracias!
Team Rumba

“Best Cuban food in Florida!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This is the best Cuban restaurant I've ever eaten at!!! Normally when visiting Marco Island I will make a trip to Miami for Cuban food. Not anymore!!!

Jorge R, Owner at Rumba Cuban Cafe, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
THANK YOU! We are passionate about what we do and the flavors that come out on every meal. We will continuously deliver the same food and service!

We hope to see you soon!

Gracias!
Team Rumba
New York
“Best meal of my life!! Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Does the heading says too much information about my experience at Rumba Cuban Cafe? Im speechless about the meal I had. I started off with some Rumba Chips with Pork which were out of this world delicious; followed that with the most flavorful stake I have ate in my life called Churrasco! That chimichurri sauce is to die for. For dessert I had Flan with a cuban cafe also incredible! If you are in Naples make sure to put this in your list of restaurants to visit! Highly recommended.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific, terrific, terrific !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

On our way back from the Everglades, we were looking for a great lunch and saw the Rumba Cuban Cafe ranked #1 on Trip Advisor. It certainly deserves that ranking!!! We had 6 people ranging from age 6 to 70+. Everyone found something on the menu. Our two kids, ages 6 and 8, had the pulled pork from the kid's menu. The portions were huge and the pork was so tender. The rest of us ordered off the menu...portions were very large and taste tremendous...chicken chimi sandwich, Cuban sandwich, Chicken salad, plantains....YUM!

On top of the wonderful food, the staff was awesome....very warm, highly personable, and extremely helpful!!!!

Most of us are from Washington DC and have tried numerous restaurants there. The Rumba Cuban Cafe out ranks them. We would love for them to open a second location here:)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank RREBIC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Surprise!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We were just done with some tourist activities and needed some lunch. We took a chance on Rumba Cafe and we were so glad we did! Coming from Washington DC we have several choices for great Cuban Food and this places has beaten them all!! The service is excellent, staff pleasant and most important the menu had great selections and the food was superb! I highly recommend this place if your in search of good eats.

1 Thank Michael M