“Excellent! One of our favorites.”
Review of USS Nemo

USS Nemo
Ranked #15 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Indian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Park Shore
Description: A stylized sort of nautical setting, USS Nemo's cool, comfortable blue interior gives one just a hint of the old "Voyage to the Bottom of Sea" motif with round brass portholes and a mock periscope, or "eye peeper thing," as Kylie called it. The menu definitely appeals to those with a taste for the exotic as it successfully marries a seafood cornucopia with Asian cuisine. The service is impeccable and the entrees are styled in drop-dead gorgeous fashion. The Bento Boxes are marvelous conversation starters. Even the pickled ginger is made to look like a piece of art. Salmon Pie is an elegant affair that elicits "Oohs" and "Ahs" as it arrives so picturesquely presented. The salmon is wrapped in phillo dough and stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and dill sauce - a true taste sensation next to a side salad topped with a tropical fruit medley. It's easy to see why USS Nemo is popular with the going places crowd. And don't forget to try the Sake Bar. We also have an extensive wine list.
Strongsville, Ohio
“Excellent! One of our favorites.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Every time we go to Naples, we make a point to get to Nemo's! This is a restaurant we came upon by happenstance. We were looking for something else, couldn't find it and were starving so we decided to stop at what looked to be a "hole in the wall" type place from the outside. Looks are deceiving! The inside is beautifully decorated and more upscale than its outside appearance would have you believe. We've had many different dishes; some favorites are the goat cheese/pear salad; miso broiled sea bass; grouper mixed grill; seared scallops. Appetizers - blue crab cakes. The lunch salads are great too! This is a must for any seafood lover. A little on the pricey side, but worth every penny!

• Visited December 2013

Vero Beach, Florida
“Totally Outstanding!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This place is great. Nice atmosphere, nice bar, great food, great service. We had the tuna taco, crab cakes, the corn and fish soup was the best ever, the calamari was fabulous, the pear martini is very tasty, the goat cheese salad, everything was above great, everything was presented beautifully and this is surely one of the best meals I've had in Naples, and an excellent meal altogether.

• Visited July 2014
Naples, Florida
“A must”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This is another fantastic restaurant in Naples. It is in a strip center,so be prepared to sit outside on the sidewalk or inside where there is more atmosphere. The service, food, and vibe are great in this restaurant. It's a bit nosey, but it is worth it for the sea bass or anything else you would order. .

• Visited March 2014
Naples, Florida
“Not a Fan...”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had dinner tonight at USS Nemo. Let me start by saying I live in Naples and this restaurant is extremely popular, so I am writing this review for like-minded souls (in other words I certainly don't expect my review to derail the restaurants popularity). When I dine, I want a little privacy and the ability to carry on a conversation with my companion. On this night, the tables were so tightly jammed together that I was sitting closer to strangers than I typically sit from a companion at a standard 4-top table. I am simply not interested in what is going on in the lives of perfect strangers and don't want to put down $100 (for two people inclusive of tip / no alcohol) for the privilege of learning about their lives.

Second point...I enjoy more classically prepared (or simply prepared) seafood. The dishes here are heavily Asian influenced so it's sort of like seafood-meets-Thai. Again, the crowds love the place so I'm a voice in the wilderness. I write this so fellow readers know what they are getting into...

I'm just not a fan and won't be back. Someone else can have my table in the lap of strangers...

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank iel76
“Most Flavorful dishes in Naples”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Two things to mention first....GET over that it is in a strip mall and get over that they do not serve alcohol (beer, wine, sake).

I have been here nearly 10 times and everything is great!

Duck tacos, the Poutine, signature Sea Bass, all the apps, etc.

Everything is delicious and consistent.

In season, make a reservation two weeks in advance for prime time seating.