“Beef carpaccio!!”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Pelican Bay
Description: We offer a complete Italian menu, with tasty and healthy Italian grilled entrees, dishes and drinks, all in a warm and welcoming Italian atmosphere. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Naples, our delicious Italian food will make you fall for this healthy and tasty cuisine. Enjoy our premium quality steaks, chops, seafood and pasta, using the finest and freshest ingredients. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had our week-early Mother's Day celebration and my daughter made plans to have lunch after Sunday mass. The reservation was for five people. As always, my daughter ordered her favorite, beef carpaccio. The food was delicious and the service staff were friendly and attentive. We were seated inside. It would be nice to sit outside except that your view would be the parking lot. It is one of our favorite restaurants in southwest Florida and it is a must go restaurant for everyone. And of course, after lunch we went shopping.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

This place is a madhouse in season, so my wife and i tried it last night when the crowds had died down a bunch. The food was wonderful. We shared the crab cakes app, and it was light and tasty, and then i had the beef medallions (cooked perfectly) and my wife had the chicken limone (fantastic) and a huge portion. We will definitely be back, thanks, it was great.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My daughter and I after shopping needed lunch. Wanted good service, seating outside in a cool shaded area, and the food had to be delicious. We've been to brio before. Always satisfied with Brio. Of course, it was crowded outside. There was room for us at the bar. Enjoyed my chicken piccata with mashed potatoes and a latte.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Brio has delivered for years.The carpaccio & mushroom ravioli are musts & the open-air lounge has a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

There are some great choices for appetizers - the shrimp and eggplant and the Bruschetta Quatro are excellent ang great to share. I had the Grilled Salmon which was okay. The piece was quite small (guess that's why it was 500 calories) but it lacked taste and I was still hungry afterward. The better choice would be the Grilled Mahi Mahi or the Salmon Salad. My other peeve would be that they didn't clear our appetizer plates when we were finished and even after I had asked that they be removed. Not good.....I feel like I shouldn't have to ask to have plates removed!!! Otherwise this place is good for drinks and appetizers.