“Very disappointing meal!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Brio Tuscan Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Pelican Bay
Description: We offer a complete Italian menu, with tasty and healthy Italian grilled entrees, dishes and drinks, all in a warm and welcoming Italian atmosphere. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Naples, our delicious Italian food will make you fall for this healthy and tasty cuisine. Enjoy our premium quality steaks, chops, seafood and pasta, using the finest and freshest ingredients. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Naples, Florida
“Very disappointing meal!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have visited the Brio Tuscan many times and had previously had very good experiences but this time , I was very disappointed. The service was very poor and our waiter was clearly very disinterested and the risotto was the worst I have ever tasted! It was salty and the rice was under cooked. The bruschetta was excellent but that's where the quality stopped! I would not revisit!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Alison V

Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had the mushroom ravioli, it was incredible. The Parmesan flatbread is SO yummy...I had to pace myself. Would definitely eat there again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kelly H
Los Angeles, California
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great service, tasty food, nice size portions, and an inviting atmosphere. Lunch or dinner, I had a great experience at Brio.

• Visited June 2014
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Very mixed experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

The restaurant was very busy when we visited so there was a long wait for indoor seating, however extensive outdoor seating meant we were seated quickly there. The service was rather slow with a long time between sitting down and getting menus, drinks etc. The starter of 'bruschetta quatro' was, to be fair, very good and the peach bellini's were excellent. However, the main courses were very average with one dish arriving as some people had already finished theirs. The risotto was disappointing due to its excessive saltiness. Overall I was disheartened by this visit as it had been very good in the past.

• Visited June 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Within Waterside Shops. Balanced Nourishment. Low Calorie Options.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I am a senior and visited solo the gorgeous small city of Naples, Florida,
for 26 nights from April 15 to May 11, 2014. I stayed in the Hilton Naples.
Nearly every afternoon (and on Easter Sunday), around 2 or 3 P.M., I walked
into the most elegant shopping center of Naples -- Waterside Shops -- in order
to dine at Brio Tuscan Grille. (Waterside Shops is only fifty yards north of the
Hilton Naples along U.S. Route 41 -- Tamiami Trail North.)

My late lunches at Brio Tuscan Grille satisfied my appetite for both lunch and
supper. I ordered two items from The Lighter Side of Tuscany menu. Each item
on the menu was limited to 550 calories. The first item I ordered was a particular
salad with a mixture of several leafy types of lettuce. The second item was one of
several main course platters. The platter had meat or fish (i.e., 5 ounce steak,
shrimp, mahimahi, or salmon), a starch (sweet potatoes or faro), and at least two of
the following vegetables -- cherry tomatoes, spinach leaves, asparagus, broccoli.
I ate delicious small rolls and used olive oil rather than butter as a spread. For
dessert, I enjoyed a fruit cup from the Kid's menu.

I could be seated either outside with a view of the parking lot and landscaping
or inside with a view through rectangular panes of glass framed in wood on swinging
doors. Recorded music was played in the background and never caught one's
attention. The lighting inside was not too dim or too bright. Outside umbrellas
and awnings were available for shade. As a senior, I have noted many restaurants
turn down the thermostat so much that I must wear a sweater when dining inside.
Whenever I dined inside at the Brio, I found the temperature just right.

The servers were mature and unobtrusive. They knew what to bring and
when to bring it. At my prodding, many of them shared their hospitality careers and
revealed to me some of the culture of Naples, Florida. (This was my first visit to
this lovely small city on the Gulf of Mexico in south Florida.)

During my visits to dine at Brio, manager(s) on duty were available. I do not
recall ever having to ask for a manager. I suggest the managers notice what diners
come regularly (I did) and take the initiative to greet their regular guests.

• Visited April 2014